RIP Royl HI ~ ETHREADZ

SEMEROCK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elliot was and always will be my best friend. The world has suffered a great loss. I can barely put into words haw I feel. We are all better off for knowing him. Life is short, respect your family, your friends and others. Because you never know what could happen tommorow. Five and half years ago I lost my younger brother from a nother mother Celo. I never thought I would be going through this again.

RIP Royl, talented dude, was always super knowledgable and humble on here. Though we have many mutual friends, I never got to meet dude... Just wanna say anyone who's boys with my boys, is boys with me... nothing but respect and love, and prayers and thoughts to everyone that's hurting right now.... I saw that one of his last quotes in the other thread was about how this world lost Guru, and how devestating and humbled he was by one of the best Emcee's to ever grace the earth. From all the videos he posted on my boys pages, his knowledge and love for hiphop, and the fact he reached out to anyone that was for the cause... Just wanna say, you never really lose anyone, because when someone physically leaves this earth, they leave memories and lessons behind. As everyone self reflects during this time, you all have a piece of Royl in you, to which keeps his memory alive. Stay positive and hang in there homies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IoPeNC4k_0

Gangstarr - Above the Clouds.

it saddens me that we lost a great person and a very kind soul, which made Elliott a rare breed in this game filled with snakes. I always enjoyed talking with him. Ill never forget the yr we took over the red roof inn up in Binghampton....we partied hard. The next beers for you Royl! RIP

damn.. the red roof inn.. good times there, almost forgot.

met dude briefly a couple of times and he was always super chill, as is the rest of the crew. heart goes out to all. ripeace and respect.

k.