NHL 10-11 SEASON

freighthunter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luongo gets the nod. WILL START GAME 6

Looks like it's going 7-- And the U.C. is going to be a nut house on Sunday. Hopefully I get lucky and will be there..

Seats from the last one....

5642722094_4d2d1ee878_b.jpg

Aaron Ekblad is going number one in the OHL draft. He was granted "exceptional status" as a 15 year old. Last player to do that was Tavares--- Must be a BAD DOOD

If Chicago doesn't blow it???? Wat

Without sounding too biased I don't think any teams in the west are too happy with this Hawks series. If you had to pick between Vancouver, or a Hawks team that just got real hot out of nowhere, you would probably want to see Vancouver. There's been some really good games in these playoffs, but to me, there isn't really a team that stands out, or has been dominating. If the Hawks can make it through the next 2 games and survive, they play the Sharks. And we all ( except for 1 person) know what will happen there...Lool

Still no response from our Van fans on here.. And another thing- After the season the Canucks had- If they blow this series, where does it fall as far as biggest chokes in the history of sports ??? It has to be up there I would think...Luongo for President

I thought you would say the opposite. I figure if Van wins, that San Jo would know exactly what they need to do to beat them. Regular season shit is irrelevant right now. And the hawks swept San Jo last year. . I got the Sharks winning 1 game, maybe 2 tops in the next series. Not hating, It's true, and will probably happen.

Edit--If Van somehow wins, suddenly these guys internet will work again..

Their kind of fucked. If they pull him, it fucks with his psyche, (?) and if they leave him in and he gets shelled, his confidence is fucked. There probably a 00000000.1% chance that this guy shows up ready to play. And by the way, Crawford has more points in the last 2 games than those dbag twins....

Luongo=:shook:

The Rat is fucking with the bobsy twins, they can't get anything done right now except a pass back to the point :lol:

And what happened to Kesler the 41 goalscoring sensation? :lol:

Also how hilarious was Andrew Ference flipping off the Bell Centre last night?

Starting Loungo is going to end Vinegault's coaching stint. How can you expect to play this dude again and expect different results after the past 2 years?? I've found another forum with canucks fans that are willing to argue. Guess ill go hang out there lool.

So you think that cause the canucks lost im scared to come on here? or maybe its because i work in the daytime and not at a compter desk. And just the fact that you are searching out canucks fans to argue with is pretty pathetic and gay. you're no diferent from the canucks fans that everyone hates cause they talk so much shit and have uneducated hockey opinions. i hate those canucks fans with a passion aswell. like i said a page or two back, i dont mind discussing the teams or games or whatever, yes im a canucks fan, but im not here to argue about predictions, and the way youve already got it predicted game by game through the quarters and semis, and your rooting for the 8th seed, put some money on that shit genious!

Its fucking hockey man, its a game, if the canucks win im happy if they lose i go on with life...

and im sure as FUCK not scared of visiting a website because we lost 2 games, that actually made me LOL. Go argue with those likeminded canucks fans you found, and if you wanna discuss hockey like a normal hockey fan, come here and do that. like i said above aswell bolland would be the game changer, and seabrook is massively overated.

ANYWAYS i think the whole eastern conference is basically a toss up and most of those series will go 7 games. makes for exciting hockey.

and the west that anaheim nash series is wild, ruutu shoulda been suspended more than one game cause that was some seriously dirty shit, and hes a repeat offender. i really dont get the way they are dealing with suspensions at all

I wasn't referring to you Pitbull. You're probably the only decent Canucks fan on here. I was referring to the people that aren't in here the whole season, come in at the start of the playoffs, or when Vancouver is up 2 games and post' pictures of brooms etc....Then disappear when things go in the other direction. Those people that couldn't explain what a breakout is.

I DO bet on hockey. I prefer to take the over when Luongo is in though.It's almost like free money in the playoffs. Anybody that has any idea about hockey can make a knowledgeable guess on who's going to win a series. Or the Q's or semi's. It doesn't take a "genious" { to figure out which teams most likely will make it through.

The nucks are choking hard, but will scrape a win out...

You can't pull Lou yet, it's two bad games with a guy that your franchise has invested everything into. You pull bobby now, consider his career as a starter over.

Montreal Boston is the best series to watch

COS - the only dynasty you losers are building right now is early playoff exits.

if any of you think vancouver is gonna lose this series, ya done lost yer minds.

honestly i could see the hawks edging us out tomorrow night like 3-2 / 4-3 but vancouvers too strong. weve shown that with numerous come from behind ass fuckings to the entire league this year.

lets not get to carried away about 2 losses here.

*C'mon son

shits was ovah first puck drop, first game, first period.

luongos a straight fuckin siv when hes off, and personaly i dont trust'em. but who/what i do trust is the other 20 guys that we roll line in line out like co-co puffs at 6am.

we dont buck half gram rails and cringe till breakfast, we chop solid slugs all night long with a qball laft over when were fassst sleep for when we wake up to do it all over again.

everybody needs to sleep, and when you been partyin all year round like yer last names sheen without a hint of alien your gonna crash the fuck out for a couple days.