NHL 10-11 SEASON

freighthunter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bs! FTW! another great game!!! fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

such an easy goal after all that drama! what a cycle before that shot too...fuck

finally.. the b's get in the offensive zone, and get a cycle going and look what happens!!!

the whole fucking game they failed to stay in the o-zone.. and start cycles.. then the one time they actually get one going bam they get the game winning goal because of it.

and like i already said... TIMMY FUCKING THOMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dude should have a statue infront of T.D bank of one of his amazing game saving, diving saves, he always seems to make to keep the bruins in it..

they need to start giving him some offense... and help on defense.. thomas has kept them in these games and had to make way way way too many game saving goals and amazing saves.. they need to step it up on offense, and buckle down on d.. and not be chasing dudes around everywhere.

San Jose, for real, you do not have to go down 3 and 4 nothing to start playing hockey.

Seriously.

You can start playing as soon as the ref drops the puck in the first period, its all good, nobody will get mad at you if you do.

That goes for you too Niemmi, you aren't doing your boys any favours by letting in those softies.

if any of you think vancouver is gonna lose this series, ya done lost yer minds.

everybody needs to sleep, and when you been partyin all year round like yer last names sheen without a hint of alien your gonna crash the fuck out for a couple days.

So these guys are out partying like they just won the cup??? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT???

I'd be pretty pissed if I was a fan and heard that shit... "Crashing out for a couple days" haha hope they keep partying. They'll have a whole summer to sleep and rest. And get over that flu..

haha homie under that law best be talkin to Ra n changin up that handle cause the cpelling to the word 'you is not the universal cartoon symbol for magnet :p

speaking of which, im late to the party but i was just enlightened to the magic of earth magnets...

beep beep.

and ill leave it at that im quite sure yer in teh loop like 5 years ago but yo canuck fan or not this game is fuckin good, hawks are certainly at least looking like there playing with more confidence/aggression but vancouver is the silent killerrr so who knows.

heater.

San Jose, for real, you do not have to go down 3 and 4 nothing to start playing hockey.

Seriously.

You can start playing as soon as the ref drops the puck in the first period, its all good, nobody will get mad at you if you do.

That goes for you too Niemmi, you aren't doing your boys any favours by letting in those softies.

my thoughts on this game, i only blame niemi on the first goal..playing the puck out of his area..and the other goals, kings just out hustled the sharks..they wanted it more..these fools better come correct tonight...and another note i believe this first round had more away teams with Wins then home teams.

unfortuantly weather its on the ice or just a compounding complex theve worm holed into the canucks heads, the blackhawks own us.

not much else to say really. if they take game 7, out here in vancouver. with our building rockin for our guys, hats off. i hope you go back to back with another cup.

unfortuantly weather its on the ice or just a compounding complex theve worm holed into the canucks heads, the blackhawks own us.

not much else to say really. if they take game 7, out here in vancouver. with our building rockin for our guys, hats off. i hope you go back to back with another cup.

Without sounding too biased, if the last 2 games go anything like the last 2 in Vancouver, it might get ugly quick. 2 blowouts in Van, and for some reason it seems like the Hawks are kind of playing better on the road, than at home.. Similiar to last year. Still not sure what the goalie situation is-- But if or when Luo lets in a garbage goal, Van will be in trouble. Canucks HAVE to get the 1st goal if they want any chance of winning this game. Lou is probably in worse shape than we think, if thats even possible. Started all year, goes to game 6 in the first round, and the coach decides to sit him, and gives a rookie the nod. Gives up the game winner. If his confidence was shaky then, imagine now. Imagine Tuesday night. I feel for Van fans. I'd be pretty salty with the goalie situation. Van should've won the last game- Hawks got really lucky-

Would not have guessed the odds would be this lopsided

Apr 26 19 BLACKHAWKS (CHI) o5½-105 +150

9:05 PM 20 CANUCKS (VAN) u5½-115 -170

Over, with the Hawks

Oh yeah, if the Canucks do lose, what's going to happen is Vancouver??? Riots??