Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

NHL 10-11 SEASON

freighthunter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think if the bobsytwins put up points, and their line mate keeps putting up points as well..

and the nucks keep doing what they did in game 1 playing physical and putting the body on the hawks... early in the game to tire the hawks out.. i think the nucks have a real good chance of beating the hawks in 4 or 5..

and like RJ said during the 2nd period intermission... daniel sedin could have prevented that goal in the 2nd period... but he chose to be a little lazy forward fuck.. and gently coast into his own zone.. and bam.. a goal is scored that he could have prevented..

also the rangers need to step their game up...

bruins need to come back swinging today... it wont be good if we lose both games at home to start off the series..

i think if the bobsytwins put up points, and their line mate keeps putting up points as well..

and the nucks keep doing what they did in game 1 playing physical and putting the body on the hawks... early in the game to tire the hawks out.. i think the nucks have a real good chance of beating the hawks in 4 or 5..

and like RJ said during the 2nd period intermission... daniel sedin could have prevented that goal in the 2nd period... but he chose to be a little lazy forward fuck.. and gently coast into his own zone.. and bam.. a goal is scored that he could have prevented..

also the rangers need to step their game up...

bruins need to come back swinging today... it wont be good if we lose both games at home to start off the series..

if we don't make price move tonight, we are going to get the same results as game 1 - if we scored a goal for everytime we hit price in the habs logo, we woulda been golden.

and for christ sake... fucking HIT SOMEONE. we look like a bunch of pussies.

i'm umad... for real.

bruins are playing absolutely fucking horrible....

since we're missing chara everyone looks like they are shook to be on the ice.

the habs are taking advantage of this shit.. and just rushing and laying the body on everybody.. but we look like a bunch of scared 10 year olds who are in a hitting league for the first time...

and wtf detroit... got lax and almost lost the fucking game...

put your egos aside till the game clock reads 3rd 0:00... and the horn sounds...

and the MULE is a fucking beast... taking that face smash into the boards and coming back out 20 minutes later.. and when mike babkock(sp?) asks the trainer why doesn't he have a face guard on the mule goes "i don't want one... no way" :lol:

FUCKING FINALLY.

thomas with a great save that put energy into the b's and the arena... he saved us from being swept completely.. if that break away turned into a goal... it would have been all over for the next 3 games..

fuck @ having price sprawled out minutes after the 1st bruins goal.. only to not be able to lift the puck over him....

finally this series is getting good, bruins got some energy and are looking like the good bruins who rock the habs.

^^ co-sign street... dude should have played even if it was reduced minutes.. we needed him tonight and he was too much of a vaj to man up through it..

we took way too many dumb penalties tonight... and didn't throw the body around enough, or shoot enough..... like you said.. we needed to put tons of pucks on the net, screen price, and make price move and work for a save... and when we had price scrambling in net.. face down on the ice.. helpless.. dude couldn't fucking lift the puck above prices body into the net.. fucking epic fail..

and i'll mention the posts again... bounces didn't go our way or we would have won.

LOL @ the sharks PK... you fucking SUCK..

sharks are taking dumb penalties.. another dumb penalty! clowe for a dumb cross check in front of the net.. you think the refs were not gonna call that? C'MON SON!!... no discipline...

the arena is dead quiet right now.

and smh @ niemi...

Dear Blackhawks;

Please chase Luongo and start hitting Kesler/The Twins

-Rest of Canada

Why is it that everyone hates Vancouver?? Out of curiosity, I thought it was just Calgary/Vancouver people hated each other. But learning that all of Canadia hates Van makes me like Canada even more.

BBS-Didn't know that's why chara was out LOOOL WTF????? SRSLY????

yeah dude, it's fucking retarded.. he was at the hospital yesterday for it.. so.. what does the hospital do?? probably pump you full of electrolytes.. and water to hydrate you... but for some reason he was still out tonight.. which is fucking retarded... if we don't advance.. i'm blaming the failure on him.. we should have split the home games...

How long is Chara's contract for?? He might get run out of there early! Sitting out game 2 of the playoffs, at home, after losing game 1 to the team that knocked you out the previous year= 10/10 on the pussy meter--

Can't wait for Asma's insight on the SHARKS LOOL :lol: :lol:

Why is it that everyone hates Vancouver?? Out of curiosity, I thought it was just Calgary/Vancouver people hated each other. But learning that all of Canadia hates Van makes me like Canada even more.

BBS-Didn't know that's why chara was out LOOOL WTF????? SRSLY????

I'm an oilers season ticket holder.

the nucks and the oil have had a pretty nasty rivalry the last couple years.

Also I hate the 'holier than thou' attitude a lot of people from vancouver have because they live there.

I also hate the douchebag canuck fans that come into rexall and beak beak beak.

Cockiest bunch of losers in the NHL - 40 years later they have no cups to show for it but you'd think they won it every year the way they carry on. Every time I kindly remind them of this fact they get all worked up and get even douchier.

Take city on smash for example - canuck fan. Need I say more ?