NHL 10-11 SEASON

freighthunter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shea Weber and his epic mountainman beard are going to eat the sedin sisters alive.

It goes against the very core of my being, but I'm about to be a Nashville Predators fan just to see them punk the canucks outta the playoffs.

COS, your team is not the "greatest" in hockey. The refs turned a blind eye to your canucks all night, Kesler got away with a charge that got Lucic a 5 min major + game miscon. not even 3 hrs earlier in the evening.

Your faggot GM had to whine on nationally televised broadcasts about the NHL and a 'level playing field' to win this game, because the nucks were getting away with murder all night on Toews, Kane, and both Keith and Campbell. Pathetic really, and like sayWORD said, if you think this team has a leader on it that can get you to the SC you are soooooooooorely mistaken.

Hope the Canucks go in thinking they have that series won already. Preds aren't chumps by any means.

The longer they end up in the playoffs, the better it will be when they lose anyway.

Biggest celebration of a #1 seed beating a #8 seed in 7 games I've ever seen. Lool Good luck Luongo...

You'd think they won the cup with that celebration.

Here's some classy quotes from some of the Canucks post game 7:

Daniel Sedin: "I don't think they had any business being in a seventh game."

Henrik: "They had no business being in the series. We outplayed them badly for five games."

Bieksa: "Most of the guys you respect a lot on their team, but there's a couple arrogant guys that you love shoving it in their face."

taken via http://twitter.com/drosennhl

heres what i dont understand...

the blackhawks played "dump and chase" hockey all night in the canucks zone.

it didnt work at all.

it became clear as day early, dudes were getting lined up on the endboards on every attack by the vancouver defense.

they finally carry the puck into the zone in the last few minutes and toews scores from his FUCKING KNEES.

there was no one in front of luongo.

niggas shoulda been fuckin pestering the shit outta him.

thats why they lost.

oh and because vancouver played trap style hockey that woulda make new jersey proud a few years ago.

they were the better team in game seven though.

COS, your team is not the "greatest" in hockey.

idiocracy4.jpg

Picture47-1.png

Picture48-1.png

Picture47-1.png

Picture48-1.png

Picture47-1.png

Picture48-1.png

Picture47-1.png

Picture48-1.png

So many people hating Vancouver in here.

They finished the season in first place, got more points then any other team in the last 15 years. They just knocked out the Stanley Cup champions in a spectacular playoff series.

Over the last 3 years the Canucks have built a solid contender for the Cup run, why be hating?

They booed Team Canada in '72.

I've never been to Vancouver but have been told that they are far too laid back to have gotten along well there. I actually just got offered a job there and said no. Not so much because of the Vancouver thing, but I'd have to work for a Persian, and I would never do that.

I hate something about a lot of their fans, and don't think the team is that exciting to watch.

Good luck, and all, but there is no way the 'Nucks are going to win the Cup. Stop bringing up the President's Trophy.

So many people hating Vancouver in here.

They finished the season in first place, got more points then any other team in the last 15 years. They just knocked out the Stanley Cup champions in a spectacular playoff series.

Over the last 3 years the Canucks have built a solid contender for the Cup run, why be hating?

They hawks weren't "Stanley Cup Champions" to Vancouver fans until they beat them. Before it was over all I heard was how Chicago didn't even deserve to be IN THE PLAYOFFS because Dallas lost. They got lucky, shouldn't have even been there. Now their Champions. The only thing spectacular about that series was the HEART that the hawks showed. Their isn't a leader on Vancouver.

The series is over. Chicago will be seeing them in the playoffs a lot in the next few years.

The reason nobody likes you is all the whining and complaining. Bad refs- shit goals by the hawks. "Curses" --. Going on tv to CRY about it-That, and MOST of their fans are arrogant crybabies. And imo the canucks didn't win the series, the hawks lost it. Sharp should've ended it a minute before that turnover. And if that turnover didn't happen, it would''ve been over, in our favor, soon after. But they'll make a commercial about that later on--

Good luck to everyone else

• Like 1

Turnover was not as bad as it sounded like on the radio. Seabrook on the other hand made so many mistakes it was mind boggling. Crawford saved his ass every time- wtf house league mistakes- dont remember him doing that last year-

crawford stood on his head, just got done watching it- bravo

this from a canadian...

GO BRUINS!

proud of yall tonight.

go all the way now.