NHL 10-11 SEASON

freighthunter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a pretty slick prototype aswell...

TRODAT_JETS.jpg

but im pretty sure bettman hasnt fully weighed out losing another 100milli this year and keeping them an hour outside of phoenix.

but seriously can winipeg even handle an nhl team? i mean attendence should be reasonable but i dont think they have any corporate dollars let alone for a pro sports team.

and what about the other owners, do they think people in there respective markets will be stormingthe gate to see a team from a place theve never heard about, i dunno.

but either way how could it possibly be worse than the market the nhl has managed to ruin in an absolute snowball debaucle desert sand.

so many bad mistakes.

I'm friends with Joe Nieuwendyk's niece and nephew.

Joe said the outcome of the GM meetings surrounding the Winnipeg issue already concluded that shall a team fail, it will be moved to Winnipeg.

Basically it's a matter of the city of

Glendale putting forth the money, but with the pending law suit it looks as though that is not going to happen. Bring back the whiteout! The jets are coming home...

And fuck that new logo ish...classic jets logo is and always will be one of the best sports logos ever. P.s. All this yap about players not wanting to play in winnipeg? Who the fuck wants to play in edmonton or Ottawa? Really guys? Some fucking Russian cries and people take it as gospel? Half the dudes in the NHL grew up in bumfuck Manitoba/Saskatchewan

Last time I checked there is currently 14 active Russian hockey players in the entire NHL

Nah homie honestly I think you got a lil man crush on me..not the biz and yes I think san jo will do work on the wings.

Half the shit you say doesn't make any sense dude. I wasnt going to say anything until your post above. I just like toying with you because you seem like a barney. That's all. No "man crush" over here. Sorry br0

It really is a treat to have the best team in hockey sporting the city name embeded for the rest of time on your god given birth certificate.

Now that we are in sole posession of having more wins than anyone else in the post season to go with the landslide greatest regular season record to go with the best point getter in the NHL two years running it may be time to make a toast.

A toast to celebrate win, to celebrate victory, but most importantly a toast to toast toast and all of the toast thashat being the best allows you to toast.

So here's to you, toast. And all The toasting you allow us to toast for up here in canadIa. May there be many, many more to come.

They are talking about changing the name to Manitoba(the province where Winnipeg is) something or other, someone suggested Manitoba Murderers, lol, since we are always the murder capitol of canada. I think it's kind of fitting but also kind of campy, sounds like a roller hockey team or something. GO JETS GO!!