12oz. Paint shop now open for business.

webmaster

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Props on the Store shit is going to make some competitors pockets a little thin..........

Isnt there some short site where you can just ulpoad the image and people can buy shirts and they get made like quick. Cause im sure 12oz would be to busy to actually make a DAO shirt but you could take it into your own hands. Threadless or a site like that.

Just a thought:

Perhaps a little dynamism in the product menus. Rather than having primary category and subcategories immediately below it; have the subcategories hidden until scrolled over, or whatever action you want to have them shown, even a click is fine. Might clean up the side a bit.

Looks great otherwise.

T;7534363']Isnt there some short site where you can just ulpoad the image and people can buy shirts and they get made like quick. Cause im sure 12oz would be to busy to actually make a DAO shirt but you could take it into your own hands. Threadless or a site like that.

For the record --I was just joking with my image. As much as my post count might lead you to believe, I really don't care enough about Ch.0 to make a t-shirt or wear one.

I think Channel Zero should have it's own line of shirts...seriously.

Think about it...

Giant red text that reads "HAHAHAHAHA" across the whole front.

UMAD?

KC Kid/Phene bootlegs

I saw Catface's titties

Extreme Hammock (for teh oldschoolers)

_CH.0 Gang$ta 4 Lyfe!!11!_

Holyy shit, is Extreme Hammock really old school? Fuck...

^The in-between post ads are okay, it's the ones that pop up when I'm trying to post that are pissing me off.

I just clicked post quick reply and was taken to the 12oz shop. what is that mayne

co-signed.

someone please fix this.

I'm getting that same shit with the adds after posting.

White screen, first line yellow, second line light grey, third line blue.

THE OFFICIAL 12ozPROPHET TWITTER

Get news as it's happening, plus exclusive promos and discounts to the 12ozProphet Shop!

twitter.com/12ozprophet

Plus it just keeps loading and loading but nothing happens.