B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im gonna leave the bay on sunday, heading north to ye olde oregon. ill be visiting the BG while in oregon, and he will decide if females can have big sexy muscles.

knowing my dude, hes probably going to want sexy flicks of any bsm female so he can share them with his prison buddies while he makes a decision. just sayin.

ps i lifted weights in an oontzer's garage tonight, while being spotted by a guy who has a leg piece by KOH. small world.

NBB, eastbay aint the same without ya, broski!!

word, he seemed like a really cool cat. some girl was there with huge boobs and seemed 127% crazy and had some beef with you, cant remember why, because i was drunkish and wasnt taking her seriously. but i did let jugs know youre my bff and i had your back 110%. the boys there said you may have put them in weird situations, at times in the past, but you were always there for them whenever they needed you and you were that nigga. muah!

ps shai introduced me to a certain fella that youre crew/lovers with. i told him you said i could be nbb. really? no. but he did have muscles that definitely have potential to crush faces and hearts. i played it cool and didnt compliment him on his muscles, tho. but i wanted to. wrenching on stuff is a great way to increase the mass of your forearms. make em BIG and you-know-what. yup, SEXY.

also met a big black guy with a tattoo of walter from the big lebowski, holding a gun, with the text "this is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass". /nh on a big gay black guy showing me his buttcheek tattoo.

was a productive day yesterday. drinking ice tea right now to get rid of my dehydration, so my chest muscles can repair themselves quickly and theyll be even BIGGER and SEXIER.

-Dow