B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Believe it or not the guy with the VEGAN tattoo is all right.

I was at the store tonight and some hipster was buying a really big bottle of what looked like shampoo. I asked him what it was and he said "It's NUVO."

Me- "How much is it?"

Him- "Uhhhhh....thirty bucks."

M- (incredulous) "THIRTY BUCKS? What the hell is it?"

H- (snooty like) "It's infused vodka."

M- (laughing) "Dude, for thirty bucks you can get twice as much Stoli. Obviously you can afford to drink good stuff if you're fucking with a $30 fifth of whatever...I mean sure, it'll probably get you drunk but why bother with something that looks like you're supposed to wash your hair with it?"

(Said by the guy with dreads, no less...but this gets interesting.)

Liquor Store Guy- (heavy accent) "I don't know what it is with these kids....the guys from the projects across the street buy this stuff all the time, but it's crap. They don't know how to drink straight liquor or something."

Me- "See, this man knows what's up. But, uh, enjoy your pink stuff all the same. I'll stick with what I know (patting my sixer of cheap beer and pint of Royal Gate)."

In the end weenie boy bought the gay vodka and me and the store owner talked shit on him for a good five minutes. He even said "That's the last guy I'd expect to buy that shit, he's not even black."

One time SPRAY stole a bottle of Hipnotiq (I think I spelled it right) off the bar and tried to drink it in the bathroom of whatever dive we were in. It tasted so bad we ended up pouring down the toilet after a couple sips each and smashing the bottle in the urinal.

Thirty dollars for a fifth of something that looked like Summer's Eve douche is not a good look.

I might head to the southern part of our fair county soon. Are you still in North Mexico AKA Hayward?

shai, a coworker of mine got a gig at a north shore farm where you get to live on farm for free if you work 3 hours a day. she gets a small plot of land to grow whatever for herself, already has bananas and papayas on it. you and ocean should move out here n do some island hippie oner shit like that.

Hayward man tries to take own life after shooting at officer

By Alan Lopez

Correspondent

Posted: 07/09/2011 01:25:04 PM PDT

Updated: 07/09/2011 09:28:12 PM PDT

HAYWARD -- A 32-year-old Hayward man is in critical condition and not expected to survive after shooting himself in the head following a strange series of events where he severely beat a drunk man, picked up two pizzas and then shot at a police officer Friday night, police said.

The incident began around 9:30 p.m. when police officers were called out to a restaurant at Huntwood Avenue and Tennyson Road in Hayward in response to a report of the suspect severely beating an intoxicated man in his late 50s. After the attack, the suspect calmly picked up two pizzas and drove home, police said.

Within a few minutes, police located the man's vehicle in a parking lot at an apartment complex nearby on the 25000 block of Cypress Avenue in Hayward. As the police officer was exiting his vehicle, the man fired two to three rounds from a stolen revolver but missed hitting the officer, police said.

The officer did not fire back because the suspect's girlfriend and her three children, all under the age of 8, were in the suspect's car, police said.

The man then ran off and police located him nearby at a friend's house. Residents were evacuated, and negotiators and the Hayward police Special Response Team negotiated with the man for more than an hour before he shot himself, police said.

Firefighters and paramedics treated the man at the scene and he was transported to a nearby trauma center. The beating victim was also transported to a trauma center, where he is in stable condition.

Anyone with knowledge of the incident is asked to call Hayward police inspector Rob Lampkin at 510-293-7079.

the pizzas part makes it bsm.