B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I guess sunday night was rad. Got shit faced blacked out,called my ex and was "dickish", tried to break into my moms house even though i had keys,got let in dropped my bag off and dissapeared for another hour or so,at some point i haddto have fallen into a ditch cause when i woke up on my moms couch it was covered in dead grass and dirt,along with myself plus some bruises on my knees and a scraped elbow. Monday was great cause i just stayed drunk all day so as to avoid hangover. Won a game of dominoes collected fifty bucks. Woke up on tuesday and felt great.

• Like 1

got you all beat on the oldest. 38 about to be 39 in september...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................yeah im just sayin.

got you all beat on the oldest. 38 about to be 39 in september...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................yeah im just sayin.

Maybe you should about about to be answering my fb message... Im trying to make you money!!!

So I'm submitting a resume for that job tomorrow. I don't have one but a co worker in my trade sent me his to edit. BSM RESUME CHEATING.

Talked to my pops, gave blessing. Said to get paid and see the orient. Dudes super og BSM. Bought a convertible sports car and drove to Cali from Ohio when he was 16. Got into dirt and joined the navy to avoid jail. Late 70s.

I'll keep you dudes updated. Thanks for the input.

Submitted that post in a few threads but this is the only one I'll respond to.

• Like 1

I was going to say. I don't know what your life circumstances are like. But depending it might be worth considering seeing if your dad (and wife/partner) wants to come live in Japan for a few months.

You could organise subleting their place, then go to japan a few weeks early and find them somewhere relaxed but not too far from good medical facilities.

Medical facilities are excellent there and before modern living caught up with them they were world famous for being some of the healthiest people on the planet. Plus if your dad is that kind of og, possible thread worthy behaviour may ensue. haha.

Probably not realistic but worth a thought.