B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Oh hey dow what are you doing???

hey her ass felt amazing, better than any white girls. cause she actually had some ass.

i think her name was courtney, i forgot.

but i'll probably end up drunk smashin it eventually.

she had an ass dow would approve of.

Re: Oh hey dow what are you doing???

i fucked up, there have been at least 4 black chicks that wanted me to dick them...i never did.

I was clueless in high school.

Hot black girl with large bazooms wanted to "hang out" with me after school all the time.

I thought it was just normal hanging out bullshit, because I thought she was too hot to want to fuck me.

See her a few years later drunk and she pulls the "I had the biggest crush on you" bullshit and then introduces me to her corny white boyfriend.

HOT BLACK GIRL SEX FAIL.

Another girl I hang with in Korea was drunk and wanting something.

I kinda felt bad about trying to pork my friend while she was verging on a blackout.

Nonetheless...BLACK GIRL SEX FAIL.

A few others at parties I'm sure I could have plowed had I stayed "fun level drunk" and not gone insane and railed lines in the bathroom and then eaten shrooms and whatever else was passed to me. Thinking I was gone from talking to these girls for 10 minutes when actually it was like 2 hours and I was standing in the ghetto painting on fucking panel trucks.

SEX FAILS.

Archived