Official 2010-2011 NFL FOOTBALL THREAD..............

Poesia [ ] T

Fucking eagles fans. You guys haven't won a championship since prohibition. Jesus Christ, what a pathetic fucking franchise. NIGGERS QBs don't win superbowls. Well except for that one guy in 88 or 89. Forget his name. The point is, black QB skin and championship rings are almost fictional. I hate to say this but "Patriots!!!!!"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully i can catch the Jets/Colts game next week while im flying on Virgin... no mater who looses its a win win, i detest both teams and looking forward for a blow out and injuries!

kinda hoping Seattle gets past the first round for shits and giggles. 7-9 teams getting into the playoffs is so bad! great division br0! plus over the "for the city" deep routed heart felt superbowl win bullshit...

looking for them Cheifs and Eagles to get the Ws next week as well...

Fucking eagles fans. You guys haven't won a championship since prohibition. Jesus Christ, what a pathetic fucking franchise. NIGGERS QBs don't win superbowls. Well except for that one guy in 88 or 89. Forget his name. The point is, black QB skin and championship rings are almost fictional. I hate to say this but "Patriots!!!!!"

niggers huh? stay classy texas.heres something going on in a few weeks to help you ease out of football season

MyPlates_112310_577.jpg

dont be mad that texas has 2 football teams and they are both garbage.:lol:

The Bears have won nine NFL Championships . The Bears hold the NFL records for the most enshrinees in the Pro Football Hall of Fame, with 26 members, and the most retired jersey numbers, 13. The Bears have also recorded more regular season and overall victories than any other NFL franchise. The franchise recorded its 700th win on November 18, 2010.

Bears>Cowboys>Rest

Baltimore Ravens Superbowl champions in 2011

As for the NFC team, im going out on a limb and saying the Packers might just make it all the way to face Bmore.

It will be an interesting playoff season to say the least

thisΛΛΛΛ

baltimore has a legit offense and a sick d its either the eagles or falcons that gonna rep the nfc in the superbowl

what in the fuck? people just dismissing the patriots like they are NOT the best team in the NFL and have been playing so with rookies... people hate on NE so hard... love it, they just mad no one has touched them with records in years... keep counting them out Brady still the best

The Pats are the favorite to win in my book and i hate to say that also. But they can be beat as we saw when they went 16-0 a few seasons ago and lost in the SuperBowl.

As for the Raiders the only that is going to save that team is when Al Davis is gone. Just face the facts people..

Now i think the Bears can win the NFC since they are playing good ball. Yes we lost to the Pack but that was in Green Bay we got home field unless we face the Falcons.. We also need to get back at the Pats for spanking us and making us look down right silly a few weeks ago.