Official 2010-2011 NFL FOOTBALL THREAD..............

Poesia [ ] T

thanks alot Jacksonville for inviting the Jets into the fucking playoffs...[/size]

fucking choke...

good win anyhow chicago!

I WOULD BE UPSET TOO IF I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE TO PLAY THE JETS SOMETIME IN THE POST SEASON.

J E T S JETS JETS JETS!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please, give me a fucking break with the jets, one win since 2006 and we scared? the only team i even remotely have concern over is the Ravens and even then, Pats are just to real right now...

this niggers team lost today and got into the play offs by DEFAULT and he still got some ego... haha

49ers Relieve Singletary of Coaching Duties

122610-sing-header.jpg

The San Francisco 49ers have relieved Mike Singletary of his duties as head coach. Jim Tomsula has been named interim head coach and will serve in that capacity throughout the remainder of the season.

Tomsula is in his fourth season as the 49ers defensive line coach. Prior to joining the franchise, Tomsula enjoyed a successful nine-year career in NFL Europa that included serving as the head coach of the Rhein Fire, in 2006. Last year, 49ers defensive tackle Justin Smith was named to his first Pro Bowl under his tutelage.

Jed York issued this statement:

“I want to thank Mike Singletary for the passion and effort that he brought to this organization. He is a tremendous person for whom I will always have great respect.”

Statement from Singletary:

“One of the greatest experiences of my life was having the opportunity to coach the San Francisco 49ers. What made it so special were the players. They were some of the most outstanding men I have ever been around in my life. The coaches were truly professionals. I wish the 49ers nothing but the best. I am thankful to the York family for having given me the opportunity to be a head coach in the NFL. I am indebted to them for that. I am also thankful for the Faithful fans, I am just sorry I couldn’t give them more.”

Yes yes yes!!!!! I live in sf and I am a cowboys fan. For the past 2 years all these dumb ass San Franciscans swore to god Mike Losertary was the savior to this team, along with alex Smith. Is there anything better than the Niners franchise going through such misery? No, not much. Nooooooot much.

Kiss the rings bitch. Eagles are supposed to be such a "tough" team, but really are the whiniest group of pussies in the league. Andy Reid crying about his QB getting tackled, and now they move the game because of snow.

FUCKING PUSSIES>

:lol: kiss the ring around my asshole,your team is the fucking joke this year