Moncler Bubble Goose Retail $725

296284990.jpg

Gucci Web Collar Jacket Retail $700

296284579.jpg

Gucci Web Collar Jacket in Navy.......Retail $695

296284985.jpg

Monclear Bubble Goose Retail $700

296284993.jpg

what size is the destroyers jacket and how much of a discount are you talking about here.

i like flyboy shit like this, but the flyboy prices turn me into a frugal penny pinching scrooge.

I'll give you the Destroyers jacket for $320, brand new with the tags on it, I'm moving to Florida I don't need these playboy hardy coats and shit

What size and price for the Gucci Web Collar Jacket in Navy?

$400 Bro, still have the Gucci bag and tags and it's Large

That's an old ass thread on NT. I always thought that rx45 guy started that thread anyways the kangaroo leather polo jacket is bananas.

These jackets are mine from Niketalk, someone PMed me this thread saying that this guy is using my pics to scam people. He suggested I signed up for this message board to warn others, so here I am. DO NOT BUY FROM HIM. :beat2:

• Like 5

That's an old ass thread on NT. I always thought that rx45 guy started that thread anyways the kangaroo leather polo jacket is bananas.

It doesn't strike you as odd he's using pictures from an old ass NT thread? I pmed morningstar and he's already replied here.

If those are really his, he could just post an updated tagged pic of any of the jackets and end all speculation. I'm not holding my breathe. It's obvious he jacked the pics and is about to scam several of ya'll.

This is why when you post your clothing or kicks you should always have something tagged with your name on it so someone down the line doesn't find it and front like it's there's.

• Like 5

Damn, this nigga just tried to scam 12oz. Negaprop armada cometh. Good looks 4real and morningstar!

Edit: yo if you peep this nigga crawfish pickups, they all OD baller.

Just propped morningstar, good looks on the heads up, negapropps for crawfish.

*fuck, must have negged/propped crawfish before, y'all know what to do.

Yo, crawfish... All fingers pointed at you, please post flics of all these jackets in one pic showing you own them, or some sort of pics showing you own these items.

If you did really try n scam 12oz. members that foul and you pretty much will be shunned from here on out.

balls on your court, man.

Thanks, to all the heads looking out. Much appreciated.

if this niggas tryin to pull the wool over the eyes and run a hoodwink, dont ban this fool condemn him just like his smooth-nuts

bring out the guillotine.

659747405_Screenshot2010-06-20at9_49_54PM.png.fc408e15a89d5de17327d6582a2a9fd0.png

By the way, the Destroyer jacket is for sale if anyone is interested. They been worn twice, size Large. And much less than $320 like dood said. What is this anyway? Graf? Dope board too bad I don't write.

• Like 1

It is a graffiti message board but most people in this section never wrote graffiti if they admit it or not.

This section is for gear kicks and other cool consumer type stuff.

You are more than welcome to post in here and like I said, we appreciate the heads up.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now