Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
!RENOBOF

The NEW karate kid...

I would rather Will Smith play the Karate Kid as the Fresh Prince.

His son is annoying as fuck.

Every time I walk into work I see that poster and shake my fucking head. Its right in the middle of the A-Team poster and one for Predators. Fuckin' Hollywood ruining shit.

Every time I walk into work I see that poster and shake my fucking head. Its right in the middle of the A-Team poster and one for Predators. Fuckin' Hollywood ruining shit.

A-team looks horrible. So does the karate kid... I didn't even know about the Predators movie... probably so-so... maybe some cool gore and explosions but nothing special. Arnold did it best haha. Red Dawn is also getting a remake...!

fuck this movie and all other remakes. is hollywood seriously out of ideas? but the new red dawn movie has me even more fired up.

THIS SHIT TAKES PLACE IN CHINA. HES LEARNING KUNG FU. THERES NO KARATE FUCK THIS MOVIE AND FUCK WILL SMITH AND HIS OBNOXIOUS ASS KID

/YESMAD

you know will smith is keepin all that kids money and "diversifyin them bonds" and whatnot

poor kid is still gonna be mowin the lawn for allowance money after daddy takes away all the checks

A-team looks horrible. So does the karate kid... I didn't even know about the Predators movie... probably so-so... maybe some cool gore and explosions but nothing special. Arnold did it best haha. Red Dawn is also getting a remake...!

Agreed, Predators has fucking Topher Grace from That 70s show in it and also looks whack as fuck. Sometimes working in a theater fucking sucks when theirs nothing good to see.

I think the new Predator has Adrian Brody and Danny Trejo, so I will watch it.

I've heard nothing but good things from people who saw pre-screenings of it, so maybe I'll check it out.

I also think the A-Team looks awesome, if for no other reason than having the hilarious muthafucka from The Hangover in it

i think the real question here is if J@ is gonna be in it, and to what degree.

i say give him a promotion and let him play miyagi.

predators looks legit.

and didn't that one dude make it or whatever.

first ones unbeatable though.

who cares whos in it their gonna get FUCKED UP.

GAMING PLANET?

i wish.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now