50 cent looking like he has aids

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, he really did get his tattoos removed, I'd already known about that before this thread.

I personally think that's mad corny, cause I think once you make a decision on getting tattoos you should live with it (covering up ones you don't like, maybe), but whatever. Apparently dude is gonna be in a bunch of movies in the next few years, and doesn't want to keep having to go through 4 hours of makeup everyday to cover them.

On a side note, while looking into what upcoming movies he's gonna be in I came across "Twelve", which is based on a book of the same name. From reading the plot summary I'm definitely interested, and I think I'm about to go buy the book now

He cleaned up his image for white america.

son. he cleaned up his image for teh Ca$h.

which yes, i suppose is white america in a sense. but alot more specificly to be able to diversify is marketability.

i say game on, get that money.

like a fat kid love cake.

and a hundread bucks says you see 50cent in a kids movie or at the very least one geared toward a family audience.

CityonSMASH said this first, etch it in your skull, tattoo it on yer forhead do whatever it takes to engrain my name in your brain.

dudes here to stay, and he aint goin nowhere. fiddy gonna be that dude that will still be in the limelight come our old age no doubt.

hes a smart cat. and anyone that dont respect him for his buisness atributes needs to get they head checked.

Nah, he really did get his tattoos removed, I'd already known about that before this thread.

I personally think that's mad corny, cause I think once you make a decision on getting tattoos you should live with it (covering up ones you don't like, maybe), but whatever. Apparently dude is gonna be in a bunch of movies in the next few years, and doesn't want to keep having to go through 4 hours of makeup everyday to cover them.

On a side note, while looking into what upcoming movies he's gonna be in I came across "Twelve", which is based on a book of the same name. From reading the plot summary I'm definitely interested, and I think I'm about to go buy the book now

I dont belive that shit, show me flicks of his tattoos removed, beside these 2 flicks that hit worldstarhiphop of sdome junkie aids nigga in a FEMA trailor, I just can believe this shit.

That's a nigga some niggas seen and laugh at for a while and then some iphone pics.

Im just not sold on that being 50.

son. he cleaned up his image for teh Ca$h.

which yes, i suppose is white america in a sense. but alot more specificly to be able to diversify is marketability.

i say game on, get that money.

like a fat kid love cake.

ok so some dude who is obviously well stacked in the money game, turns himself into a crackhead looking motherfucker for money, If you did this shit, I would understand.

But 50 isnt broke son.

I just aint sold till I see more photos.

I dont belive that shit, show me flicks of his tattoos removed, beside these 2 flicks that hit worldstarhiphop of sdome junkie aids nigga in a FEMA trailor, I just can believe this shit.

That's a nigga some niggas seen and laugh at for a while and then some iphone pics.

Im just not sold on that being 50.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20360800,00.html.

Also, as far as the crackhead pictures go, he posted those himself, on his own site.

9k01t5.jpg

11sjxj5.jpg

supposedly doing this for a new movie as a football player that gets cancer

shit is ridiculous

reminds me of christian bale when he slimmed down for the machinist

balejuice1.jpg

/NH

that aint 50 cent. Wheres the little mole on the left cheek of 50?

shit is BAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBAGE!!!

xc25ir.jpg

ok so some dude who is obviously well stacked in the money game, turns himself into a crackhead looking motherfucker for money, If you did this shit, I would understand.

But 50 isnt broke son.

dudes that build empires never let up. fiddy is building an empire, and solidifying a broader "brand"

im not gonna say i completely disagree with the fact that they could be fraudulent pics, like. he himself has a pretty good sense of humour. and he plays with media all the time in marketing ploys. and it works.

either way, hes caking off these pics. which just solidifies my point(s)

lex he's obviously taking those pics in front of a mirror, so mole is on the other side

also, if you really wanna compare folks, you gotta compare noses and ears

ears are exactly the same

What the fuck are you talking about, in the photo the mole is on the right side, being in reality it's on the left.

Right?

Point to your face where that mole is, and I see black people with those ears all the time, and the nose!!!

Do we have to discuss black people having noses like that?

i dont blame him for not beleiving, its understandable.

i went on imdb to see if there was any write up on the movie being in production, there wasnt. but i still think its potentially legit. im just to lazy right now to dig up some film info. but, im sure its there.

dime.jpg.835890c2c696ea6b0a9b4fa36bee8d03.jpg