50 cent looking like he has aids

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

son. he cleaned up his image for teh Ca$h.

which yes, i suppose is white america in a sense. but alot more specificly to be able to diversify is marketability.

i say game on, get that money.

like a fat kid love cake.

word pretty much what I meant. and I didn't even mean that in a umad way I still enjoy some of dude's music his last album was decent for the first half of it at least. let him get his money.

haters gunna hate amirite?

You know he jocked "Things Fall Apart" from The Roots,

He doesn't know shit about a book from the 1950's so he definitely didn't get it from that.

That's gross though. I guess if I had to say something positive - it's a little cooler to see him actually put effort into a movie role.

That Get Rich movie he did looked like he just got up one day and decided to shoot it without a script or any prior acting classes.

• Like 1

this is 50 cent. He lost weight to make more money , and removed his tattoo's to make more money, shut the fuck up..his career has changed him to a better African American , before he was a tattooed helpless thug , now he's a black man who pays taxes. rare...very rare my friend.

• Like 1

this is 50 cent. He lost weight to make more money , and removed his tattoo's to make more money, shut the fuck up..his career has changed him to a better African American , before he was a tattooed helpless thug , now he's a black man who pays taxes. rare...very rare my friend.

yeah...

but now he looks like a butt ugly crackfiend with an enormous head..

i dont think that constitutes a win for him...just sayin yo.

he looks like the type of dude that would run up on you talkin bout "LET ME HOLD FIVE DOLLAS,ILL SUCK YOUR DICK!"

• Like 1

You guys know he's gonna gain the weight back, right?

fucking aye

You know he jocked "Things Fall Apart" from The Roots,

He doesn't know shit about a book from the 1950's so he definitely didn't get it from that.

That's gross though. I guess if I had to say something positive - it's a little cooler to see him actually put effort into a movie role.

That Get Rich movie he did looked like he just got up one day and decided to shoot it without a script or any prior acting classes.

haha just read that book so random, so is this legit or not and wtf 50 can retire already