Why the word Nigga???????

TheBlackDude

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

128934357351190863.jpg

I fucking love this movie.........everyone I know thinks it's overrated.....Robert Downey Jr. killed that shit. Apparently he wouldn't break character like the character he played in the movie. He kept asking the kid who played the rapper to eat chicken and drink grape soda with him until he got upset. And he still didn't stop.

forget all the stupid cliches, its nigga not nigger, its a class thing, aw we flipped the meaning, its a term of endearment

those are weak arguments

nigger is a word that black people were to dumb to not just do away with, do you see jewish people running around calling each other kike, do asians call each other chink, spanish dont even call each other wetbacks. Most races move past there past. its a dumb word but blacks can do what they want with it . when i hear you soft ass crackers calling each other Nigga i will tell you to your face you are a retard. I went to a 90% black middle school when i was a kid so i didnt have the privledge of being such a dumb ass,

know what im sayin

I say "nigga" and "son" and other assorted shit in 'real' life errrry now and then for comedic effect, because me and my friends are juvenile and get down like that.

I couldn't say nigga with a serious face in a million fucking years. I remember the first time I was in NYC and I heard the Puerto Ricans saying that shit every other second....I couldn't stop laughing. I still laugh when I hear Pun and Fat Joe say it, State Your Name too. It honestly seemed like everyone in NYC gets a free pass on saying nigga.

forget all the stupid cliches, its nigga not nigger, its a class thing, aw we flipped the meaning, its a term of endearment

those are weak arguments

nigger is a word that black people were to dumb to not just do away with, do you see jewish people running around calling each other kike, do asians call each other chink, spanish dont even call each other wetbacks. Most races move past there past. its a dumb word but blacks can do what they want with it . when i hear you soft ass crackers calling each other Nigga i will tell you to your face you are a retard. I went to a 90% black middle school when i was a kid so i didnt have the privledge of being such a dumb ass,

know what im sayin

Loud and clear my nigga.

btw, when i'm talking about white people, i'm not usually talking about italians or irish people, or anyone that still has a connection to some ancestral culture in the past few generations. jews, spaniards, norsemen, balkans, germans, french people, whatever...

but if your only culture is "american," go back to europe.

thats not very patriotic

im white,mostly...i look pretty white...or possibly spanish...anyways i use the word nigga online alot because thats how i think in my head.and when im typing im not speaking im thinking...i guess that makes sense..i grew up around blacks and puertoricans and shit so they use the word alot so when i think i think like that.but as far as saying outloud i dont.i dont want to offend people.

but because im online it doesnt matter because i have no actual contact with any of yall so its all good.no guilty feeling for meeeeeeee!!!!! and no asswhoopins.hahaha.for all you know everything i have ever said on here has been a lie.im actually not hopeless but infact a very sociable studdly playboy who lives in a mansion sippin on martinis or whatever the fuck rich folk drink.riding around in helicopters and shit.fuck your life fool.

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER....

see.i dont feel bad about that at all.