I'm hatin'

I'm sick tired and fed the fuck up with rich people..particularly rich people who don't fuckin deserve to be rich(the entertainment industry{movie and film, videogames, music, pro sports ect.,})

I wish the president would tax these mother fuckers..HARD..like some "45%" type shit.

Joe maurer or whatever dudes name is is getting paid 170 million dollars to play back catcher?!?!

You can't even spend that kind of money.

I hope our black ass president proposes some kind of "entertainment tax" forreal..

Damn I'm a hater!!

We can't afford free healthcare nigga!

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a fucking job, ya lazy little shit.

What's the matter, Mum not buying your fav breakfast cereal anymore?

harden up and shut the fuck up.

utf-8BbW9kZ29pbmd1cC5qcGc-2.jpg

seriously br0, stop posting here. nobody likes you. you hang from hooks. your like 40 years old and you have an obession with poo to the point of making fail threads about it. yer pretty lame. and your pretty annoying, best bet would be to just find another forum more in your own age bracket and to do with stuff you actually have ties too, like pooing? yer call. but this one isnt for you.

utf-8BbW9kZ29pbmd1cC5qcGc-2.jpg

seriously br0, stop posting here. nobody likes you. you hang from hooks. your like 40 years old and you have an obession with poo to the point of making fail threads about it. yer pretty lame. and your pretty annoying, best bet would be to just find another forum more in your own age bracket and to do with stuff you actually have ties too, like pooing? yer call. but this one isnt for you.

ali_knockout.jpg