I'm hatin'

I'm sick tired and fed the fuck up with rich people..particularly rich people who don't fuckin deserve to be rich(the entertainment industry{movie and film, videogames, music, pro sports ect.,})

I wish the president would tax these mother fuckers..HARD..like some "45%" type shit.

Joe maurer or whatever dudes name is is getting paid 170 million dollars to play back catcher?!?!

You can't even spend that kind of money.

I hope our black ass president proposes some kind of "entertainment tax" forreal..

Damn I'm a hater!!

We can't afford free healthcare nigga!

For once I actually agree with dude, they get bullshit money and that shit makes me jealous as fuck I'm not gunna lie they get ridiculous amounts to the point of not even knowing what the fuck do with all their cash, they should put some sort of tax and give that money to charities/ the poor etc.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think of how hard you work for the money your make..

And think about how hard they work(not very) for their money

Yeah but think of the competition they have to get their job.

Tipping there would be more people who would want their job and the lifestyle that comes with it that your job. And bottom line is, they generate massive profits, you don't. Why shouldn't they get their fair share? Or should that all go straight in to the pockets of 20th Century FOX and Miramax, etc.?

I'm talkin about over paid entertainers..people who don't deserve a lot of money

I know who you're talking about.

heidi_montag-spencer-pratt-hungry-kid-taco.jpg

Those two don't even deserve the attention of a rapist. For some reason they have made a career out of making this country a target for fundamentalists.

293.kardashians.063008.jpg

As much as they can be eye candy, they have no worth. Their fame comes from a daisy chain of retarded people. Think about it, Kim Kardashian was friends with Paris Hilton and sucked Ray Jay's dick for the camera. I mean that is her real foundation for fame. Some how that got her a show, sponsorships, and all sorts of other appearance deals and what not. Why is it there are so many bullets in this world and none of them have hit these people!

MaryHart.5.jpg

I can't tell if Mary Hart is a terminator sent from the future to erase intelligence or C-3PO in drag. I also can't believe this dinosaur is still around and relevant in our media. I remember watching her before I grew my first short hairs! When Entertainment Tonight started, my Mom was watching. I remember seeing it and being sucked into the story telling, the drama, the suspense, and of course the "guess who's birthday it is today."

You know why I was sucked into that shit --I WAS 6! I had a 6 year old's mentality, intelligence, and attention span. It also focused on the people I watched on TV like Archie Bunker and Michael Jackson. BUT I WAS FUCKING 6 YEARS OLD!

That was one show out of very few on TV at that time. Now we've got the E! Channel, TMZ, or whatever other bullshit is hidden in the 200 channels of brain piss. It also seems like we have over 200 different tabloid magazines to choose from, as well as 10X that in bloggers who talk celebrity gossip, and are paying for mortgages with ad revenue from their blog.

So now that 6 year old mentality I had, is considered "the norm" in our current world. All this creates the celebrities you hate and the fortune you jealously admire.

• Like 1

Think of how hard you work for the money your make..

And think about how hard they work(not very) for their money

You're forgetting to think of all the scrutiny they have to deal with in life. You don't have to worry about being followed to and from work by an army of camera men, trying to catch you picking your nose. I'll agree some shouldn't get what they take home, but for people like Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise (as much as I hate the guy), they do bring in a crowd, and they should get an even cut of that money. I mean Tom Cruise can put out a shit movie and still make blockbuster figures. So if you went to work, did what you do, people flocked to it, then your boss said "The figures are back and we grossed $190,000,000 in one month! That doesn't include any of the money off the toys, the read along records, the posters, the coloring books, the t-shirts, the DVD, the Director's cut DVD, the limited edition 4 disc set DVD, or soundtracks.......etc. etc. etc."

I think you'd be pissed if you didn't get a good chunk of it seeing that your name and work is what brought all those pockets to empty on you.

So yeah, I'll agree on some celebrities, but at the same point some do deserve what they pull in. You should be more pissed off at the consumers who are making those people cash cows.

*Edit: We're all consumers so it's all safe hate in the long run.

You guys have it wrong, you're hating on the celebrity instead of hating on the people who make them famous. There is a market for this tripe and they are just providing for it. It's like those stupid women's gossip mags in Australia, England and shit like the national enquirer type "Jennifer and Brad cheating with personal trainer" bullshit. The magazines are bad but people who buy them are the devil in this picture.

I prefer to hate on the fools who lap their shit up and fill my world with dumb.

LMFAO!! i love how this guy goes from acting like he's manny paquiou

Get a fucking job, ya lazy little shit.

What's the matter, Mum not buying your fav breakfast cereal anymore?

harden up and shut the fuck up.

to being a jellyfish posing questions and actually reading and responding to the same person. after he was scured for hanging from hooks and being a fraudulant old man useless poster.

Yeah but think of the competition they have to get their job.

Tipping there would be more people who would want their job and the lifestyle that comes with it that your job. And bottom line is, they generate massive profits, you don't. Why shouldn't they get their fair share? Or should that all go straight in to the pockets of 20th Century FOX and Miramax, etc.?

:lol:

steady playin yourself like a violin homie. you funny lolol.

and as far as the whole celeb/athlete makin mad loot thing. look, think of it like this Ssgg. the entertainment buisness is fuckin luuuucrative homie. generates hundreads of billions of dollars annually together. sports is entertainment and showbiz is sport.

with all of those billions and billions of dollars coming in, where does it go. where does it start the pyramid and where does it trickle down.

well, it starts off with the owners. owners of teams, owners of production companies, owners of television stations.

wasnt that long ago that professional athletes were having to work side jobs in the off season to stay a float.

the entertainment/sporting industry is based on money. and money is generated by people paying to go to movies, baseball games hockey games whatever. and advertising, and advertising is based on generating revenue. what generates revenue, people spending moneyyy.

just like people spending moneyyy at sporting events, and they aint goin there with binochulars to stare into the owners box to see what hes eating. there there to watch the athletes. the star athletes. and so is everyone else.

same with movies, people go see movies to see there favorite actor/actresses and/or directors.

its these individual people that are generating these bill;ions and billions of dollars. and if it wasnt them getting millions, it would just be going into the owners pockets.

and i dont give a fuck about no owner, and neither does anybody else.

so i say get it while the gettin is good to any and all people involved in the entertainment industry cause its you thats making everybody eles's pockets thick around you to.

where im going with this is that

another good example would be if some unkown clothing company comes to you and says "yo, we want you to do a graffiti drawing for our company, and were gonna put it right on the front"

and theres nothing else on the shirt, just the graff piece or tag or whatever you did.

so the tee is strictly your drawing, and they pay you 50 bucks for the design. but they end up selling a thousand tee shirts @ 20 bucks a shirt. say it cost him 10 bucks a tee to make.

thats $20,000 generated revenue with a $10,000 dollar profit. whyd those shirts get sold? no body knew about the company before hand so they werent relying onna name, certyainly the company had to market them and get the product out there which is huge.

but ultimately the shirts sold because of your drawing.

you, are the athlete in this example. or the movie star. people payed money because of your service which is equally if not sometimes bigger than distro/marketing/prod when star status is reached.

people bought those shirts because of your drawing on the front, bottom line is get that paper or the dude above you is gonna take it all.