Ya'll niggas member that black lady getting Rosa parked on that bus?

rushawn wuan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

;)

im not trying to go into this.our definition of priviledge are different.when detroit said i was priviledged i took it as that he was saying that because i am white i have been handed everything or my life is somehow easier or someshit than it is for other people.but life has never been like that for me or my family.we have never been handed shit and everthing that we do have we worked hard for for years.so i took it as offensive.but im not debating that white people dont get discriminated against as much i just dont see that as being priviledged.whatever tho im not gonna argue about it anymore.

Wow this thread certainly changed from its origins to this heated battle and somehow EBPH crept into the mix. I ain't gonna say shit about anything in this thread but it was a rather enjoyable video to see someone get owned. There is an interview on facebook with EBM being interviewed about this incident and it is pretty funny.

But you can all feel free to go on about the difference between niggas and niggers all you want.

NIGGAS IN HERE TALKIN ABOUT THE WORD "NIGGER" FOR 20 PAGES.

IF YOU WHITE, DONT SAY IT, IF YOU AINT WHITE, REPLACE THE ER WITH AN A AND YOU GOOD$

WHERE DO YALL NIGGAS LIVE AT WHERE YOU CAN RATIONALIZE CALLIN A BLACK DUDE "NIGGER"?? IM GLAD NEW YORK IS NEW YORK. IM ALSO HAPPY FOR NIGGAS LIKE TRIPLE LIVING NOT IN NEW YORK CUZ HOMIE WOULD GOT HIS FACE SMASHED AND GOT THROWN OFF A ROOF IN THE PROJECTS BEFORE HIS 2ND TOUR OF IRAQ FOR SAYIN THE SHIT HES SAYIN. SO TO AMEND MY RULES IMA SAY

IF YOU WHITE, GO AHEAD AND SAY NIGGER ALL YOU WANT ON THE INTERNET, WHERE ITS SAFE. BUT IF YOU EVER COME AROUND WHERE IM AT AND SAY THAT SHIT, I HOPE YOU GOT MEDICAL.

you just admitted you were white yourself right? then explain to me what priviledges we are supposedly granted here in america.because im not seeing any.maybe for the better off white people.i can defintely see how they have the upper hand against the rest of the epople but im not seeing any priviledges.the only thing that i can possibly think of that whites have on other people that is universal between rich and poor is we dont face as much discrimination.but that really isnt a priviledge granted is it...the biggest factor that i see on who gets ahead and who doesnt is money.regardless of who you are.and please dont give me the bullshit that because someone is black that they cant possibly get ahead because of the discrimination factor,which is what i assume your going to bring up because its been proven time and again that it can happen.but whatever.go explain to me what im missing.

first of all..... you are wrong, im not white. my father is white..and my mother is black. so i wouldnt know the first thing about experiencing the benefits of white privilege on a personal first hand basis. since its obvious that im not white at first glance..... society labels me as black since society as a whole is still willing to invest in the 'one drop rule'. however ive been raised not to invest in that outdated mind frame by my white father. poe did a really good job at explaining the different kinds privileges white people are granted.

a few that pop in my head that were prevalent through out history are:

-how many white men have been lynched in history for having sex with a black woman or whistling at a black woman, or even being accused of looking at a black woman. none..thats how many.

maybe these numbers will put things in perspective for you:

http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/shipp/lynchingyear.html

and those are the ones there were actually recorded.

-racial profiling by police

-police brutality

-no positive representation of black people or families in the media AT ALL until the 70's. and those opportunities were far and few between up until the last 20 years.

-one month for black history? like black history isnt a part of american history as a whole.

-http://www.infoplease.com/spot/bhmtuskegee1.html

(this was a systematic approach towards controlling the black population)

however...i do agree that class has a lot to do with white privilege.... however black people with money still deal with systematic and institutional racism. even Oprah got denied entry into the

luxury department store, Hermes, in paris. the representative of the store reportedly informed Oprah and her friend that the store was closed due to a PR meeting then shortly after explained that they had been experience problems with North Africans. all while other white customers were shopping

inside. http://news.softpedia.com/news/Oprah-Winfrey-Hermes-War-Ended-8853.shtml

im not trying to go into this.our definition of priviledge are different.when detroit said i was priviledged i took it as that he was saying that because i am white i have been handed everything or my life is somehow easier or someshit than it is for other people.but life has never been like that for me or my family.we have never been handed shit and everthing that we do have we worked hard for for years.so i took it as offensive.but im not debating that white people dont get discriminated against as much i just dont see that as being priviledged.whatever tho im not gonna argue about it anymore.

im sure your family worked hard through out the last 60 years to get what they have. im sure they were not handed much in life.

the difference is.....the black side of my family had to work hard just to be recognized as EQUAL through out the last 60 years.

its all good though.. no hard feelings (N/H).i will attribute your inability to understand the privilege of your skin color to lack of association.

Wow this thread certainly changed from its origins to this heated battle and somehow EBPH crept into the mix. I ain't gonna say shit about anything in this thread but it was a rather enjoyable video to see someone get owned. There is an interview on facebook with EBM being interviewed about this incident and it is pretty funny.

But you can all feel free to go on about the difference between niggas and niggers all you want.

you gotta admit....all this talk of race did result in some pretty awesome pictures on the last couple of pages.!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived