$3.98 6-Pack Rusto Black @ HomeDepot.com

Kandybah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if it were me, i would have kept my mouth closed to such a find

Yeah I'm sure a lot of people feel that way, but for me I like to pass on this sort of thing to people. Kinda giving back to people you know? Even if you get nothing in return, you have the satisfaction of helping people out.

@ Organic Therapy

A lot of people use black. Not just outlines, some use it for fill-in's, backgrounds and shadows. Some prefer to use a can of paint for tagging rather then a marker or mop. Plus you would want a shit load of black for a price like this, to save you from having to keep buying black when you need it. Might be best to get what you can get for the price when you can get it.

But everyone is different.

@holy roller

Read the first post. I called the store and asked. It's an online deal. I mentioned that's why I called because usually that is the price for a single can, not a pack of 6.

@Everyone

I got a reply from Home Depot. They pretty much said thanks being a supportive customer, yadda yadda. Oh! I almost forgot, they might drop the price of white in the near future =]

someone else said this and I agreed...

.. why the hell would you put this on blast?

I'd be a greedy fucker and keep that one all to myself

because they're toys and fucking retarded.

same goes for asking 'why would you need this much black?'

same goes for anyone that only ordered one case.

back when i gave a shit, i copped 400 cans of nothing but black and white for about $.80 each.

you idiots would be asking 'what am i gonna do with all that black and white?'

im thinking 'shit, i can paint about 150 trains with this'.

It's over. Glad I ordered when I did =]

I got a second email. They said it was a limited time offer and it's over. They should have another price reduction in the near future.

Motherfuckers got my hopes up with talk about the white too. But whatever, I can wait till the summer or whenever they do it again.

Sorry folks

because they're toys and fucking retarded.

same goes for asking 'why would you need this much black?'

same goes for anyone that only ordered one case.

back when i gave a shit, i copped 400 cans of nothing but black and white for about $.80 each.

you idiots would be asking 'what am i gonna do with all that black and white?'

im thinking 'shit, i can paint about 150 trains with this'.

this really gets me thinking about how i wish i would've known in advance that colorplace/walmart silvers would be discontinued

are you fucking retarded?

Yes, I am. I have a bit of down syndrome.

But, it's just black paint. Gloss at that, glossy shit is runny. Besides, gloss paint is only good for outlines.

I hate the color black, I'm sorry if I got your panties in a bunch.

@ Organic Therapy

A lot of people use black. Not just outlines, some use it for fill-in's, backgrounds and shadows. Some prefer to use a can of paint for tagging rather then a marker or mop. Plus you would want a shit load of black for a price like this, to save you from having to keep buying black when you need it. Might be best to get what you can get for the price when you can get it.

But everyone is different.

True. Black is fucking BORING. That's all it's good for shadows, 3D, handies.

You could just push an entire cart of 50 blacks and other colors without waiting on an order of just 6 for 11 some that you will probably waste in one night.

Hype is just hype.