$3.98 6-Pack Rusto Black @ HomeDepot.com

Kandybah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone else said this and I agreed...

.. why the hell would you put this on blast?

I'd be a greedy fucker and keep that one all to myself

because they're toys and fucking retarded.

same goes for asking 'why would you need this much black?'

same goes for anyone that only ordered one case.

back when i gave a shit, i copped 400 cans of nothing but black and white for about $.80 each.

you idiots would be asking 'what am i gonna do with all that black and white?'

im thinking 'shit, i can paint about 150 trains with this'.

This.

So i know this might be news to some...But I tried ordering the paint...AND IT DIDN'T WORK?! PLEASE HELP??? WAS THIS DISCONTINUED OR SOMETHING? ANYBODY?

It was only discontinued for you because you can't read a fucking thread....

It's over. Simple.

Go cry into your pillow as you fall asleep.

Yes, I am. I have a bit of down syndrome.

But, it's just black paint. Gloss at that, glossy shit is runny. Besides, gloss paint is only good for outlines.

I hate the color black, I'm sorry if I got your panties in a bunch.

True. Black is fucking BORING. That's all it's good for shadows, 3D, handies.

You could just push an entire cart of 50 blacks and other colors without waiting on an order of just 6 for 11 some that you will probably waste in one night.

Hype is just hype.

gloss is runny?

have you used rusto black EVER?

i prefer gloss to flat any day. ive never had a problem with it being runny. maybe thats just your wonky hand.

free paint is always better but if you have some $$$ good deals are dumb to pass up.

wish i had seen this in time to order some.

fuck it guey...

im only offering up this little blurb because its already blown and i hit every store in my area so fuck it...

go to the service desk at HD and tell them about the offer and they will check on line. when it pops up on their screen, ask them if they will honor the ON LINE PRICE on single cans... out of 7 local stores 2 did it... at one i got 105 cans and the other i got the last three 24 packs they had. none of the stores carry these 6 pack "pro packs" so you have to finangle your way into this deal... if you dont look like some wigger faggot you got a shot....

also to note* two of the stores told me that it was a PER CAN price ( skews and product codes match up) so those of you that are not full of shit about you ordering them online could be sadly disapointed...

your welcome...it

Well, now that the whole thing is blown...there is a ghost of a chance that the online order stuff PRIOR to backorder status was real. Rusto had to change their paint formula last year sometime to match fed regs for reduction of VOC (volatile organic content, i.e. the paint solvents). Stock already on the shelves was grandfathered in. As soon as the formula was changed Rusto began shipping the new, lower VOC cans. But they may have been left with a pile of older, higher VOC cans to get rid of, and only HD could handle the quantity - something along those lines. (And the older formula paint is a tiny bit better than the new stuff...small difference, but noticeable if Rusto Gloss black is your long time go-to.)

If what I'm saying is correct, then I doubt there is any chance to backorder. The online offer probably got hit hard enough to wipe out the old VOC stock, and they're not giving away the new VOC cans for that price, so there's nothing to back order.

Some of us are adults with good jobs and don't want to fuck themselves with a

theft charge on our record.

Foresight....you might want to look that one up

Agreed.

Nice language choice No Ideas...

Racking paint does not make you cool, and it doesn't make you a better writer.