Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kandybah

$3.98 6-Pack Rusto Black @ HomeDepot.com

Something I came across today =]

Home Depot website has the 6-packs of rustolem which are usually 30.00 per pack. I noticed today that they dropped the price of the gloss black to 3.98 for a 6-pack.

I thought this was strange because 3.98 is the price of a single can at their store. I called the local store and they said stores do not usually carry the 6-packs, and she checked with her manager and said the 6-pack black on the website is the correct price.

Maybe your local store has them. If not shipping is 6.50. Do the math and it's about 1.60 per can of black if your the glossy kinda person.

http://www.homedepot.com/Paint-Spray-Paint/h_d1/N-5yc1vZ1xr5Zapz5/R-100670056/h_d2/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053

I thought this was thread worthy.

Hope it helps!

• Like 2

Rust-Oleum 6-Pack 12 Oz. Gloss Black Stops Rust Spray Paint

Model # 181379 Internet/Catalog # 100670056

Store SKU # 445606

$3.98/EA-Each Ships FREE with $249.00 Order

Quantity:

Check Your Local Store Add to My List

This item cannot be shipped to the following state(s): AK,HI

Ships FREE with $249.00 Order

I added up how much paint you would have to buy to get free shipping. That's a lot of black lol just thought I'de throw that out there.

I'm thinking. This could either be two things. First they could just be trying to get rid of old stock and push it with a lower price. Second, it could be to see how well the basic black sells at that price compared to the 30.00 original price.

It does say 'New Reduced Price' so I don't think it's a temporary thing. I'll shoot them an email and ask.

Maybe they will reduce the price on gloss white to the same if the black does well. Only time will tell I guess. Would be nice though.

I'll also ask them if they plan to reduce the cost of white. Not really sure if they'll be able to tell me or not but it's worth a shot. I'll shoot any details I get from a response here.

they could be discontinuing it though. I remember Rusto slashed prices on American Accents to get rid of it fast and make room on the shelves for that X2 stuff. very cool though, thanks for posting.

It's probably no longer available because the first writer that saw it shit his pants and dropped the rent money on every last case.

Qty Ordered Product Unit Price Amount

--------------------------------------------------------------------

1 6-Pack 12 Oz. Gloss Black $3.98 $3.98

Stops Rust Spray Paint

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Merchandise Subtotal $3.98

Shipping $6.50

Estimated Sales Tax $0.81

Order Total $11.29

It's probably no longer available because the first writer that saw it shit his pants and dropped the rent money on every last case.

ha ha ha ha ha.

man, this forum is like an amazing WIT machine

Why would you want a shit load of black anyway? It's not like you're going to be doing black fill & black outline. Would have been a 10x better deal if it was a "mix n match" deal.

Why would you want a shit load of black anyway? It's not like you're going to be doing black fill & black outline. Would have been a 10x better deal if it was a "mix n match" deal.

are you fucking retarded?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now