Daily planners

Hayabusa

do any of you guys have some kind of planner to keep track of everything you want to do in a week or so?

Ive been trying to get on board and organize something like this but I am finding it much too difficult, mainly because I am far too busy to keep updating it... also lately plans have been changing and been made so last minute that they are really unplanned...

any thoughts?

Although, so far, despite not really having a planner, things are still going just fine...so maybe its not needed, though it seems like something a grown ass person should have around

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I use google calendar. It ties with my email and also updates on my phone, so I can change it whenever I need to. Beats carrying a daytimer around too.

I only use it for important things like calls with clients, appointments, etc. but I've found when I start scheduling in workouts and other day to day stuff it definitely improves my productivity. Another bonus is that you don't have to juggle all these thing in your head. Just set it and forget it, brah.

Yeah google calendar is good.

And you can print stuff out if you need to.

Or switch to 'view agenda' to see a list of what is coming up.

And if you use iGoogle as a hompage you can get a thing for it.

Remember the Milk is a good todo list app.

its online based but they have a desktop app for it now too.

I used to have an assistant who made lists of everything I needed/needed to do, handled my phone calls, etc etc. Then we started dating and she stopped doing any of that stuff for me.

Nowadays I just keep a list of who owes me money, and that's it

read this, thought "oh yeah, some corporate guy", saw who posted it, :lol: