DRUNK DRIVING

SoneCACA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you cant drive drunk you shouldnt drive at all.. its the stupid amatures who are ruingin the world for the rest of us.. whens the last time a cop offered you a ride home.. oh thats right they dont do that anymore cuase of all the stupid shit like this... oh btw i havent drove in close to 8 years becuase of 2 duis and a not guilty charge of drunk driving 3 years ago...

And it actually isnt illegal here to drink and drive you just cant be over the limit

It's not illegal anywhere to drink and drive if you're not over the limit...being over the limit is the whole point. That's like saying it's not illegal to beat your wife as long as you don't hit her.

Cue edoggg/catface (if she were still here) vs. AB in the next several hours.

• Like 2

dui-dwi-serious business.

can set you back financially, emotionally, physically. mentally.

you can hurt others in all of those ways as well.

take your job away...family...life..

can take others lives...jobs...families...

not proud to admit it but i have3

in dwi school we watched a video, of a woman who was in an accident. the guy is serving life now. But the woman had her whole body burnt, her face even. some people would of just died, rather than live in her condition. but she was on oprah, anybody know who im talking about? and ironic thing, is that, when she had her accident' i think she was just coming back from a champagne party herself. but police said she was in the car burning alive, they had to pry her body from the seat cause her skin was melting and sticking to the seat.

Haha all this talk about drink driving and I just get off a call with some paro old fella who wanted a tow truck because he drove into a ditch off a highway.

Couldnt really understand him too well until he put me onto the jack that was on the scene and she explained he was a bit tipsy.