DRUNK DRIVING

SoneCACA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not illegal anywhere to drink and drive if you're not over the limit...being over the limit is the whole point. That's like saying it's not illegal to beat your wife as long as you don't hit her.

Cue edoggg/catface (if she were still here) vs. AB in the next several hours.

all EU countries have a .00 limit. suckers

Guest 50million

ive definitely done my fair share of driving drunk. my home girl got hit by some drunken 18 year old kid...paralyzed for life. shes in a wheelchair and shit. it was nuts.

ive driven over the bay bridge with one eye open once....

but the best thing ever: drinking a beer with a straw while driving over the bay bridge at sunset.

If this commercial doesnt even make you think twice about drink driving, than your an utter fuckwit!

Wait till something like this happens to yourself or family.. then you wont be laughing!

co-signed

then you'll think about the utterly ignorant comment you made on 12oz once about DUIs and wish you hadn't said such a thing which got karma to bite you in the ass.

If this commercial doesnt even make you think twice about drink driving, than your an utter fuckwit!

Wait till something like this happens to yourself or family.. then you wont be laughing!

Go preach somewhere else. I drive perfectly fine when drunk. The same people who can't drive drunk most likely can't drive sober.

FUCK ALL YA'LL HOES, I JUST DROVE HOME DRUNK

Ugh you know what makes drunk driving worse is the stupid crap they make people watch!! YES I HAVE DUI and NO IM NOT PROUD OF IT!! shit happens to people no matter what!! People die in car accidents every day and not all of them are "influence" related. Let the freaking world work and let the sorrow create itself because nothing is stopping it. "Cool" kids always hated the D.A.R.E program in school so what makes you think theyre going to pay any attention to DUI crap commercials with sad songs....I hate to be pessimistic but drinking and driving wont stop...you might bring it from 70% to 55% but it will never hit 0% and even if its 1% a death is a death it still hurts in the long run.

I got my DUI for reasons of over excess on person issues and I hurt no one but myself so dont judge me otherwise.

i dont drive drunk anymore but i do ride my bike drunk and that is 100 times more dangerous. also when im drunk i like to ride my bike on the main roads going home so i can blow by all the cars trying to cruise. pretty sure that isn't the best idea.

BUI's should not exist.

yeah but it's only really dangerous for yourself

I ALMOST KILLED A FATHER AND SON TEST-DRIVING A BRAND NEW HARLEY.

I WAS CRUISING UP THE I-5 DRINKING AND WAS MAKING A PIT STOP FOR GAS AND TO RE-STOCK THE 22's AND 40's

GOT THE STUFF, HEADING THROUGH THE 4-WAY INTERSECTION TO HIT THAT FREEWAY AND CONTINUE MY SOLO-PARTY.

RAN A RED LIGHT (I SWEAR IT WAS GREEN) AND FELT MY CAR FISH TAIL.

LOOKED IN THE REARVIEW AND SAW FATHER AND SON LIFELESS ON THE GROUND , BIKE 30 FEET AWAY.

THEN CHECKED SIDE MIRROR TO SEE THE WHOLE SIDE OF MY CAR ALL JACKED-UP! BIG TIME.

HOW THE HELL I DIDN'T SEE THEM SMASHING DOWN THE WHOLE SIDE? I STILL DON'T KNOW.

THREW 2 BOTTLES OUT OF CAR AND THOUGHT FOR A MINUTE =

COULD I ESCAPE THE OTHER WAY DOWN I-5 AND GET AWAY?

FUCK IT I'M SCARED-SOBER NOW, GO BACK AND FACE THE MUSIC.

THREW A HELLA BIG DIP OF CHEW IN MY MOUTH TO SOMEHOW HIDE THE ALCOHOL SMELL!?

THEY FINALLY GAINED CONCIOUSNESS A COUPLE MINUTES LATER.

NEEDLESS TO SAY I WAS SHITTING MYSELF THIS WHOLE TIME,THINKING I KILLED 2 PEOPLE.

COPS DIDN'T EVEN "TEST" ME THEY ONLY TRIPPED WHEN I SPIT CHEW ON THERE "CITY-STREETS".

I GOT A TICKET AND A COURT DATE.

WHEN THE SCENE CLEARED I GOT THAT "I HAVE TO MEDICATE THIS SEVERE DEPRESSION" FEELING AGAIN,

BUT NOW FOR OBVIOUSLY ANOTHER REASON.

GOT BOTTLED-UP AND RODE BACK DOWN I-5 GETTING RE-SLOSHED.

1 OUT PATIENT

1 IN PATIENT

AND 5 MORE YEARS OF DRINKING/DRIVING.

I HAVENT DRANK SINCE 2002

I'LL ADMIT:

IT WAS FUN AS HELL GETTING FUCKED UP AND PLAYIN SOME GANGSTA SHIT WHILE CRUISING THE WHIP.

YOU LAUGH AT ALL THE VIDEO MESSAGES UNTIL IT HAPPENS TO YOU,

AND IT CAME CLOSE THE FUCK ENOUGH FOR ME.

I COULD HAVE KILLED BOTH OF THEM EASILY.

• Like 1