Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SoneCACA

DRUNK DRIVING

What is this Drivers Ed? This is the 19th thread about drunk driving. Im not proud of it but I'm going through a second DUI right now. I dont drive shitfaced, I just happened to get pulled after a couple drinks.

• Like 1

What is this Drivers Ed? This is the 19th thread about drunk driving. Im not proud of it but I'm going through a second DUI right now. I dont drive shitfaced, I just happened to get pulled after a couple drinks.

well, you're in that commercial.

if you cant drive drunk you shouldnt drive at all.. its the stupid amatures who are ruingin the world for the rest of us.. whens the last time a cop offered you a ride home.. oh thats right they dont do that anymore cuase of all the stupid shit like this... oh btw i havent drove in close to 8 years becuase of 2 duis and a not guilty charge of drunk driving 3 years ago...

Yeah I drive after drinking a bit (no blackout status). Its quite the norm round these parts. And it actually isnt illegal here to drink and drive you just cant be over the limit

What a great way to get depressed first thing in the morning!

It's so well done, would of been even better with death metal blasting during the part where everyone crashes and dies!

yeah, at the very least its an award winning commercial...

I think its a melting pot of all the commercials they have done in the past decades...

And it actually isnt illegal here to drink and drive you just cant be over the limit

It's not illegal anywhere to drink and drive if you're not over the limit...being over the limit is the whole point. That's like saying it's not illegal to beat your wife as long as you don't hit her.

Cue edoggg/catface (if she were still here) vs. AB in the next several hours.

• Like 2

dui-dwi-serious business.

can set you back financially, emotionally, physically. mentally.

you can hurt others in all of those ways as well.

take your job away...family...life..

can take others lives...jobs...families...

not proud to admit it but i have3

in dwi school we watched a video, of a woman who was in an accident. the guy is serving life now. But the woman had her whole body burnt, her face even. some people would of just died, rather than live in her condition. but she was on oprah, anybody know who im talking about? and ironic thing, is that, when she had her accident' i think she was just coming back from a champagne party herself. but police said she was in the car burning alive, they had to pry her body from the seat cause her skin was melting and sticking to the seat.

It's not illegal anywhere to drink and drive if you're not over the limit...being over the limit is the whole point. That's like saying it's not illegal to beat your wife as long as you don't hit her.

TheMoreYouKnow.jpeg

But seriously I was unaware of this. :huh:

not really...they are taking people to jail even blowing way nuder the limit...

its really how you present yourself.

ive been in jail with a couple peope that blew under...1 blew .3'

and was arrested for dui

bullshit the limit is pretty much .08 everywhere. If your under the limit that = no arrest. I blew a .11 on my second and was arrested

.08 is like fuckin 2 beers in an hour or a shot

Apparently in Tennessee it's legal to have passengers with open containers in the car as long as the driver does not have one.

"Hey man, hold this"

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now