MLB 2010... Early thread..

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

GIANTS

wow, niggers acting like they just won the fucking World Series! holy shit... heads will explode and cars will flip for a round one win!!!!!

then again all i have to celebrate is that the sox beat the yanks and took away their AL EAST banner...hahah at least something good came out of this season!

i think the twins have a mighty good chance at the yankees too. they are on a hot streak and the yanks are cold as fuck right now...

wow, niggers acting like they just won the fucking World Series! holy shit... heads will explode and cars will flip for a round one win!!!!!

then again all i have to celebrate is that the sox beat the yanks and took away their AL EAST banner...hahah at least something good came out of this season!

i think the twins have a mighty good chance at the yankees too. they are on a hot streak and the yanks are cold as fuck right now...

us "niggers" as you put it are going crazy because its been 7 years ya fuckin moron. are you going for the red sox or the white sox. no matter, they both suck dick. see ya after the first round, and if not; no matter. giants for life.

im sorry my dick is not filling up with blood and i cant relate to having a stiffy to my team getting into a fucking play off... im a redsox fan so play offs are no big deal i guess? im not knocking your hustle i just find it incredibly corney to get so siked up on making the playoffs like your on the team and just got your WS ring... carry on with your gloating by all means!