MLB 2010... Early thread..

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, we just got Matt Capps. He'll be a big help in the 'pen, now that we seem to have the rotation figured out. Lost Ramos to get him, but that's alright. We're stacked for (talented) catchers, and he's not going to see much time in the majors for us since Mauer's 8-year contract kicks in next season.

150567_twins_white_sox_baseball.jpg&t=1

I just heard that there is ZERO chance that Daniel Hudson will start today for the White Sox. Due to some kind of trade.

I guess there will be a move made today. Prince Fielder, Adam Dunn? I wouldn't be surprised it i'm surprised if that makes any sense.

u bastards and your ability to be excited about your baseball team.

im sitting here sour and salty as fuck.. Just dusted off my sox hat

Lol :lol:

Im on cloud nine right now. I know Kenny Williams is going to make me happy.

I'm glad you busted out that SOX hat. The Tigers are on a straight free fall due to injuries which always sucks.

hahahah yea we get WGN in detroit. I would say it bounces off the lake but that

wouldnt make a whole lot of sense.

edit. Edwin Jackson isnt a bad addition. We had him. I wasn't too thrilled so see him go

He is coming into a whole new quality rotation. Sox pitchers have been awesome. I hope he gets into the rhythm with the other guys.

Not sure how I feel about the deals that the Dodgers just made. I think I was hoping for something big, but hopefully these tie up the loose ends and we get healthy. Kemp needs to fucking step up huge in the last couple of months.