MLB 2010... Early thread..

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mlb_a_twins_580.jpg

Old picture, S. Delmon not as fat now.

Liriano should have had more zeros on the board, but he has to get that bad start out of his system before the playoffs. I'll take the no decision instead of a loss, and I'm sure he will, too.

How about Joe Mauer and his first REGULAR SEASON homer at Target Field? He did hit a 430 ft bomb to straight center against the Cards during the spring exposition series, but dude was overdue. Classic opposite field line drive - nobody does it like he does it.

Old picture, S. Delmon not as fat now.

Yeah. Big Baby Niggerface lost some serious weight and got his ass in gear between this season and the last. I just needed a picture of him laughing. I still cant really wrap my mind around the fact that he's hitting .320 with 86RBIs, 15 homers and 4...FOUR fucking stolen bases.

still plenty of time for the sox to make a comeback

i would say their chances are good. They could of pulled away from the twins much better if they would of won 2 of 3. I think its going to be a back and forth for a little while.

lol at the Cubs. They just lost again. They where up 3-2 going into the ninth then Marmol walked the bases loaded then gave up a triple ending the game 5-3. HA!

Cubs SUCK!