MLB 2010... Early thread..

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rowand got drilled and you pitchers don't retaliate, pussies.

I'm surprised they didn't throw at ethier after the 2 hr's including the slam.

how about that shut out, 9-0 Giants, and timmy helps himself out by going 3-4 with 3 singles and 3 rbi's, id rather have the Giants retaliate on the scoreboard but thats just me, another day game tomorrow and zito is looking better than ever, lets get this W tomorrow, fuck the dodgers.

Lincecum this season thus far; 3-0, 0.90 ERA, 24 K's, 3 BB

i smell another cy young award coming....

I was taking the Redline home and there was this guy and girl who were coming back from the game. I guess they left early, gave up or whatever. Fucking tools. But the guy did catch a foul ball from the game. Fuck him. They fucking missed out hard.

yea the bosox won a fucking game... ugh

at least the story is awesome. dude was in the minors for over a decade... first start in sox uniform and dude reps it hard... good for him, now if only other players besides Pedrioa and Yooke could make a fucking hit...

Twins are 11-4. I never imagined this. I also never imagined that Morneau was limited to warning track power in the new ballpark. He must be getting under the ball way too much.

I'm dying not being able to see this shit. Anyone know any free sites that have live streams of all games, or has anyone ever paid for the streaming games through MLB.com?

Archived