MLB 2010... Early thread..

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm dying not being able to see this shit. Anyone know any free sites that have live streams of all games, or has anyone ever paid for the streaming games through MLB.com?

Justin.tv, mane. Sometimes they're on there. When we were in Anaheim, I caught a pirated broadcast on the Angels network there.

And to be honest, the last couple of games haven't been too exciting. Morneau pops/strikes/grounds out with the bases juiced, like 0-4 in that situation. Kubel is 0-12 or whatever, and Span is riding .200, but his OBP is killer because he keeps seeing walks. Small ball has been ruling our winning games, because all the opposing teams commit crazy errors that just end up capitalizing on, but that's baseball. And we lead the majors with the lowest errors committed at one. ONE.

Those guys will find their groove though. Having Hudson and Hardy has made a huge difference, defense is god-like, and their offense is world's better than Casilla/Punto, Casilla/Harris, Casilla/Punto and so-forth. Although Punto is out with a groin issue, but Harris' bat is worlds better.

Fucking cubs are off to a horrible start..

Our supposed ace Zambrano is gettin moved to the bullpen, hopefully that will help cuz otherwise our relief is shit.

And does anyone else hate watching sportscenter highlights when you already know your team lost?

That shit bothers me so much.

lol pirates lost 20-0 yesterday 8-0 the game before that and 8-1 the game before that. i mean what can you expect from a $34 million team. A-rod makes $33 mill a year. Fuckin mlb is bullshit.

legit point. A team under normal circumstances is only as good as its budget will allow it to be.

The talent goes to where the moneys at. So most years the team with the most money buys the pennant. Kinda spoils the prize

lol pirates lost 20-0 yesterday 8-0 the game before that and 8-1 the game before that. i mean what can you expect from a $34 million team. A-rod makes $33 mill a year. Fuckin mlb is bullshit.

well then how do you explain the yankees losing 22-0 in 2004 to the Indians! the worst shutout in history... its not the payroll so much as heart and tallent...

i explain it as a fluke an aberration even a blind skwerl finds a nut sometimes.

Yankees probably got they hands on some uncut white the night before the game.

Up all night blowing half gram lines scaring the stomach acid back down with shots of

JD... Actually fuck that. Probably drinking that Louis XIII de Rémy Martin not giving

a fuck the bottle cost more than my car and perhaps my life.

Either that or the commissioner's granddaughter was getting married. The old man made a few

phone calls and the groom to be put his lifes savings on the most unlikely spread

known to baseball... Kinda like betting the farm that the Lions are going 16-0

Late game against sf. Halladay on the hill. Go phils....

halladay was 0-1 before going into tonights games, and a no decision, both times he allowed 5 earned runs and pitched less than 7 innings, and tonight goes home with another loss and aloows 5 more runs, if it were the sanchez before the no-no he would have given up at least eight runs, but the new and improved sanchez allowed 1 earned run and it was on a utley groundout.....

its still unsure whether the giants are skipping wellemeyer's atart tomorrow since we have thursday off, but if he does start, he's going to get raped by the phills line up, go giants, tied with the padres in the west for first place....

Liriano had a hell of a game for the Twins against the Tigers last night, pitching-wise - our offense is still having issues with leaving men on base. Four hits scattered over 8 full innings with 10 Ks and one BB is a hell of a night for him. If anybody remembers what he was like when he pitched alongside Johan Santana in 2006 before getting TJ and subsequently struggling through 2008 and 2009, this is pretty close. Offensively, we had to capitalize on errors, but that is all a part of the game; a win is a win.