So Your girl looses her cell..

bigdork

At the mountain yesterday, she calls it a few hours later and a bunch of little punks pick it up and start fucking with her.. She asks them to bring it to the ticket booth at the mountain, they say shit like.. "I think we're gonna keep it" "We are gonna text everybody" they also hear me in the background getting mad, and text "your BF is such a tough guy, you must be proud" So anyway, my question is what would you do?.. my girl got mad at me for getting pissed and wanting to grab the phone from her and scare some sense into these punk asses.. was I in the wrong?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Only reasons to bring a girl to a mountain:

1. Piggy back rides back your legs hurt less

2. Blowjobs next to scenery are something to tell your mom about

3. Burying her

4. Finding out that they don't have hot dog vendors on the way up (expensive lesson)

5. Making a thread on 12oz about it

Heres what you do.

Take the phone.

Call the kids faggots and niggers.

Hang up.

Call the cell company and shut the phone off.

Buy a new phone.

Word.. thats what I wanted to do! She kept trying to rationalize with these kids and talk to them and I could tell they were little rich punks fucking with her.. thats what got me so pissed! She did shut if off though...after I told her to.

Only reasons to bring a girl to a mountain:

1. Piggy back rides back your legs hurt less

2. Blowjobs next to scenery are something to tell your mom about

3. Burying her

4. Finding out that they don't have hot dog vendors on the way up (expensive lesson)

5. Making a thread on 12oz about it

Your telling me bro.. I learned my lesson!

Buy two new phones keep one for your personal use and hurl the other at the bridge of her nose. This will give her something to be legitimately mad at you about.

Hatefuck

Honestly whenever threads like these pop up "My girl is actin outta line what do I do internet" I wonder how the OP operates without having an imagination.

Overall, you yelling at them would be almost the equivalent of internet thuggery. What the fuck were you going to do as an anonymous dude on the end of a phone that they now had? Were you going to order them to return it, and now they're going to meet you down there because you sound all tough and commanding? Allow me to demonstrate my point with this famous scene from Cheech and Chong:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duOZsr1j9c4

That being said, I kind of anticipated you saying that while she was talking to these punks and they were teasing her that you happened to walk by them on the phone talking that smack and you took them out.

That would have been a much better ending to this story. If you were really intent on getting the phone you could have waited patiently at the exit trying to call them as groups of kids walked by, baiting them w/ your gf acting all cute and punching them in the back of the head when they answered.

you should of act really nice and carrying and said all my gf work numbers where in that phone and your so happy they found it and want to reward them with 100 dollars

meet with them and beat there ass take all there shit too

find where there parents live and beat them up too for having stupid kids that hangout on mountains

Naw naw naw you're goin at it all wrong. Sell a book case on craigslist, wait for the first offer then when you get a second offer moments after the initial one say sorry to the first guy and when the second internet personality decides to not show up bitch that motherfucker out like his momma catchin him runnin through the house with muddy sneakers on.

Post results

Naw naw naw your goin at it all wrong. Sell a book case on craigslist, wait for the first offer then when you get a second offer moments after the initial one say sorry to the first guy and when the second internet personality decides to not show up bitch that motherfucker out like his momma catchin him runnin through the house with muddy sneakers on.

Post results

i already made a thread on the results

whats this doing in here:lol:

It's loses. Jesus fuck, I don't understand how people don't know this.

Ex: Your girl is loose and she lost her phone.

Sorry teach.. Anyway it really wasnt a matter of me wanting to be thuggy to them on the phone, cause I know they were just trying to get a rise. But, being a man.. you get pretty irrational and pissed, when punks are texting your phone and fucking with your girl, when your just trying to relax after a long day riding. Thats it..

Sorry teach.. Anyway it really wasnt a matter of me wanting to be thuggy to them on the phone, cause I know they were just trying to get a rise. But, being a man.. you get pretty irrational and pissed, when punks are texting your phone and fucking with your girl, when your just trying to relax after a long day riding. Thats it..

yeh but you gotta be ninja other wise cus of your anger you never got the phone back

think of all the pussy you would of had if you had tricked them into meeting you with a reward for the phone.

com on son...

If your girl got mad at you for it, she's a fucking cunt

If she told you you were being irrational and getting mad at something you can't control, she was right. That said, I would have also gotten mad at that situation, and got on the phone and started yelling/threatening them like a moron

Quoted for truthfulness.