MTV's Jersey Shore

Gat Bush

I am

And we're out of touch as opposed to what, Australian Italians?

After the war, Italians got the fuck out of Europe and went all over the place. It seems only the Americans act like that. I've never encountered it anywhere else in the world. So in answer to your question - opposed to the rest of the world.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha that meth head, I thought it was more funny when you see the guy bail on the club and then Situation is there kissing up some random. And why was Snickers asking Situation to fuck her in the ass? This shit is too damned much I swear, but they need to have the 'punch that was heard around the world' in there.

Smash that chick with the fake tits

Bar_girl_punched.gif?

TOO LATE!

THIS. IS. THE. BEST. THING. I. HAVE. EVER. SEEN.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I watcched like 12 minutes of the show earlier and thought "god damn I would love to punch that dumb bitch in the face." This shit owns. Look how fucking fierce that nigga's face gets when his fist connects. The icing on the cake is that he's a fucking teacher and got blasted on national TV with some footage like that. HAHAHAH

it's not really widely applied to both races. and don't pull a common knowledge card on me. The niggers of europe were always the irish. They were fucked over the most. They were the most enslaved.

I know sicilians who say they have nigger blood in them because there is moor blood in them. But the niggers of europe were always the irish.

Im portuguese and norweigen. so i don't give a shit. You're just wrong big guy.

Actually the Jews were far more opressed, enslaved, and every other criteria you just listed... But I'm not tryna get into that I'm just trying to show you how wrong you are

All you guys arguing about Italians being niggers, Irish being niggers, Jews being niggers, Jersey being niggers, Rocky Balboa fans being niggers, and so on and so on being niggers, need to read this book.

0684838648.01._SX140_SY225_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

This guy does a really good historical look at all of this.

We're all niggers in the end, so who the fuck cares?

I don't see you running to the defense of Italians when this entire thread is targeted at beating them up and everyone is laughing about it, even the Italians themselves (cause guess what, jokes are funny).

But the word Jew comes up and now you're worried about being P.C. and you're feelings are getting hurt.

That's just gay, that's really all.

NO ONE CARES FAGGOT.

FUCK THE ITALIANS.

FUCK THE JEWS.

FUCK THE IRISH.

YOU ARE A HOMO. STOP POSTING.

I don't see you running to the defense of Italians when this entire thread is targeted at beating them up and everyone is laughing about it, even the Italians themselves (cause guess what, jokes are funny).

But the word Jew comes up and now you're worried about being P.C. and you're feelings are getting hurt.

That's just gay, that's really all.

you didnt make a joke///

you just said some ignorant shit. I joke about jew gold and big noses and gas chambers more than anyone on here. I even told my own baby momma that her channuka sweater would look better as a lampshade... but im not seeing anything humorous in your statement. I didnt even get my feelings hurt, i just said you were a dumbass and negged you, and like I said, you are clearly visibly upset over it.

Get more mad. Monitor your props closer dipshit

Archived