MTV's Jersey Shore

Gat Bush

I haven't followed this show at all. Did they really remove the Snooki punch scene? If so that is the worst decision in the history of television. That, and white people firing Keenan Ivory Wayans from In Living Color and taking over the production.

yea they blacked it out, only reason I watched the episode was a great let down

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That situation dude also stood back and did nothing when she got dropped by that one guy.

The more I watch this show, the less I hate some of these people. I don't really have a problem with that Vinny dude. He seems pretty level headed with a good view on life. That Ronnie kid is a moron, but at least has some solid morals. I like how he handled the situation (not Mike) with the dude on the boardwalk. He actually tried to avoid taking it to fists, even though he obviously could have destroyed that dude.

But he's a total fucking pussy with that girl. She's a cunt and I wish she got dropped instead of Snooki.

I don't really care about this show. I just watched it last night and thought I'd voice all that in here.

ski you don't have the gif of the actual hit or what? im not gonna download the show cause i hate the actual show. i just watch for when the dudes or girls get socked.

Archived