80's-90's MEMORIES

poop stache

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dragon's Lair was a video game that could have funded wars. You'd hear kids screaming at that game. Some River's Edge looking kid screaming "I PUSHED RIGHT YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT!!!," then grabbing the game and screaming at it like a viking.

Oh yeah, River's Edge:

riversedge01.JPG

But back to Dragon's Lair. That fucking game! THAT FUCKING GAME! You'd walk into the place with 5 bucks worth of quarters, blow it all on that game in 20 mins, and be done. All your friends would be playing Rygar, Elevator Action, or Rolling Thunder. You'd ask "how much money you got left?" They'd always have $3.50 left. I remember my cousin had Sega CD, and they put Dragon's Lair out for that. He let me borrow it for a while, and man that game was addicting.

gummy bears?

man, thats Dragons Lair, the coolest graphical failed video game thatever set foot in any arcade int he 80's.

holy fuck...i forgot about that shit. i use to avoid that game like the plague when i would go to the arcade. any game that cost over a buck was not an option.

my next door neighbor use to piss me off,

mostly by playing with this 16 hours a day..

skipit.jpg

then later she would boast about how many revolutions she skipped,

...which I would convert into how many times I could kick her in the face, ...

I wonder how she's doing these days...probably better than me..:cool: