80's-90's MEMORIES

poop stache

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I remember before closed captioning was popular, there was someone doing sign language in the bottom of your TV screen.

signlanguagelady.jpg

It was more of a box though. This is the only image I could find that even looked remotely like what I'm talking about.

On the TV note, i remember (early 80's) after 12 all the channels would go on standby with that colorful screen until 4am......no late night TV existed!

On the TV note, i remember (early 80's) after 12 all the channels would go on standby with that colorful screen until 4am......no late night TV existed!

wow this

they used to play a song and tv would pretty much just shut off. i think it was the star spangled banner or something to that effect. reminds me of the scene in poltergeist when the tv goes off like that and just turns static

And back then (when we were this kids age) we walked to school ourselves, walked home ourselves, let ourselves in with our own key, and watched whatever skinemax we wanted to up until our parents came home which was usually around 6 or later.

We also had BB gun wars and lit shit on fire when we were that age.

And then our parents beat our asses when they caught us doing that shit.

And RARELY did we ever even have contact with the police.

this