The Ruin A Wish Foundation

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

granted, but when you wake up...

you still doesn't know how sentence is formed

i wish i didn't have to pay the electric bill

granted, but even man hookers named Electric... Bill, need to make a living too. even if it does mean peeing on your face while you beat off to a monkey bent over.

*edit

i wish i had something else to do other than sit on 12oz

ya fer sher, but if you were sitting on something else your ass wouldnt be penetrated by so many fat sociopathic graffitti rejects causing your gay peen to exude multiple gasmatic orgasms.

i wish i wasnt the greatest poster of 12oz history, primarily so the fagbot below me didnt have to wash his mouth out with my e-semen.

granted, but only if your an ingrown meth head from eugene who thinks canada is poland and vancouver is a portland suburbe.

i wish the person underneath me understands what its like to have a raging hardon while looking at girls crying while peeing outdoors wearing nothing persian rug wrapped around there neck and a glow stick in there mouth.

Granted, but by being given a stealth suit from a video game you actully become in the game. However, it isnt fallout 3 scary as that may be. You are now in the game L4D and you are the last one left alive on your team, theres a tank, and a horde. You die a horrible death of cannibalism. You also got the night vision goggles, but they were stuck on your face and it was daytime.

I wish I had a thick puerto rican chick over right now to fuck, and ive already seen her naked shes not a fucking dude