RELIGIOUS PEOPLE

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont see what that has to do with the south.thats part of being a christian.to spread the word of god.some take that to heart more than others...

That's fine. It doesn't bother me. I get all kinds in Oakland which is kind of like the South of the West Coast...lots of Baptists, COGIC and Witnesses here. (No Mormons, though...I wonder why?)

Usually a "thanks but no thanks, have a nice day" handles the situation nicely, but I do get annoyed when they come knocking at 8 am on a Saturday and think saving my soul is a good enough reason to start a debate with me on my stoop while I'm standing there with morning wood. And I can't exactly tell them to eat shit and fuck off, either.

I always try my best to counteract these nuts. If I spot any pamphlets left behind I gather them up and throw them out. back in vancouver there was some nut that left anti-abortion messages all over the place and I would pry them out and throw them away when ever I came across them.

I fucking HATE anti-abortion nutjobs. If you're against it that's perfectly fine with me, but the people who hang out outside abortion clinics and cause problems can all get their heads beat in with a fucking claw hammer for all I care.

When my girl went and got hers she had her mom take her, and it's probably a good thing because had I been there I would of definitely ended up in jail if one protestor even looked at her the wrong way. Pieces of shit

And I've only ever experienced religious nuts coming to my door once. It was two black ladies, and they rand my bell at like 7 AM while I was still up from an all night coke binge. They invited me to some group discussion nonsense, and I told them it wouldn't be happeneing. That was it

That's funny...that debate thing only happened twice, and both times I ended up shutting the door on them because I was hungover and in no mood to get out of my warm bed and into a theological debate.

It's one kind of rude to show up cold on someone's doorstep first thing in the morning and start talking about God, but it's not the kind of rude where I'd feel justified in telling someone to fuck off.

i'll be impressed if any of you know the boston jesus is lord guy, i know people who said they've seen him out in cali.

SAVED BY JESUS? OR LOST TO HELL?

REPENT OR PERISH!

jesus-is-lord_4260560.jpg

3993658188_49bf7fccc6_o.jpg

Wow. I got shitfaced with this dude (he wasn't drinking) when I was like 14.

In kenmore square actually.

Before it sucked (long live the rat)

So these pictures are a trip.

I've course I've seen him around since then.

But our conversations/arguments that day were memorable.

Wow. I got shitfaced with this dude (he wasn't drinking) when I was like 14.

In kenmore square actually.

Before it sucked (long live the rat)

So these pictures are a trip.

I've course I've seen him around since then.

But our conversations/arguments that day were memorable.

How'd it go?

I'm not sure I could have a rational conversation with dude.

He's still down in kenmore sq every sox game, wearing the same shit with the same signs.

I come in the name of Jesus... REPEAT IT AFTER ME BITCH!... I come in the name of Jesus, by the power of the Holy Spirit! God almighty, you know, ruler of Heaven and Earth, and every goddamned thing in between.

— Reverend X

Are you laughin' beyotch?

— Reverend X

If God sent the Devil in the name of Jesus by the power of the Spirit, then motherfucker you fucked up, huh?...you fucked up huh?...You know yo ass is doomed!

— Reverend X

The devil is a motherfuckin' liar...so you know i ain't worried, BEEEE-YOTCHHHH!...stupid bitch!

— Reverend X

Stupid ass house nigga.

— Reverend X

Cut dat bitch off!!!

— Reverend X

Why you cursin,' bitch?

— Reverend X

Mother fuckers...I'm gettin' naked for you...so you mother fuckers can look in my ASSHOLE and see if you find any SIN! Stupid bitch!

— Reverend X

• Like 1