RELIGIOUS PEOPLE

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was a kid there was a crack house next door and the fiends had a hard time remembering which apt it was. My father put a note out saying "no drugs here" but I do not think that was nearly as effective as the folks directly above the spot that put out a note saying "no drugs here, we are Johovas witnesses.".

More pictures of nuns showing tits please.

Jesus was way cool

Everybody liked Jesus

Everybody wanted to hang out with him

Anything he wanted to do, he did

He turned water into wine

And if he wanted to

He could have turned wheat into marijuana

Or sugar into cocaine

Or vitamin pills into amphetamines

He walked on the water

And swam on the land

He would tell these stories

And people would listen

He was really cool

If you were blind or lame

You just went to Jesus

And he would put his hands on you

And you would be healed

That's so cool

He could've played guitar better than Hendrix

He could've told the future

He could've baked the most delicious cake in the world

He could've scored more goals than Wayne Gretzky

He could've danced better than Barishnikov

Jesus could have been funnier than any comedian you can think of

Jesus was way cool

He told people to eat his body and drink his blood

That's so cool

Jesus was so cool

But then some people got jealous of how cool he was

So they killed him

But then he rose from the dead

He rose from the dead, danced around

Then went up to heaven

I mean, that's so cool

Jesus was way cool

No wonder there are so many Christians

I myself am a Christian, but people who do things like what Gucci posted is just absurd. It's good to spread the word of God but not in such a manner. It honestly is annoying when people who are religious persist to push upon you their beliefs. The funny thing is is that these over-religious people are the worst ones. These preachers who claim they know everything are just ridiculous. Don't fill your head with too much knowledge, or you will grow unstable.

Okay, a note to DAO just asking is nothing. That's normal; but if a nigga keeps putting shit on your door you have to give a slap in the face without actually touching them (/nh.)

What also pisses me off is this heaven and hell shit. There is clearly no hell, and no heaven. Heaven is just perceived as a perfect planet, while hell is perceived as a place flooded with death and sin a.k.a. Earthoner. When people die, they're fucking DEAD. Their "soul" isn't chillin' underground or in the sky. They're FUCKING DEAD.

/nopreacheroner.

What also pisses me off is this heaven and hell shit. There is clearly no hell, and no heaven. Heaven is just perceived as a perfect planet, while hell is perceived as a place flooded with death and sin a.k.a. Earthoner. When people die, they're fucking DEAD. Their "soul" isn't chillin' underground or in the sky. They're FUCKING DEAD.

/nopreacheroner.

What variety of Christian do you consider yourself? there's a million and one flavors, but I havent heard of one yet that just skips the afterlife part. its the stick to the proverbial carrot of the whole morailty deal.

Its more than likely a letter written by a JW. It is called "Letter Witnessing" designed to still reach a person when they are not at home while they stop by. Wasnt it accompanied by 2 of their magazines as well?

Nah, no JW magazines.

But some bitch was knocking on my door and ringing the doorbell and yelling "hello" for like 10 minutes this afternoon while I was taking a shit.

I peeped out the bathroom window through the blinds and saw some bitch I didn't recognize and just ignored her.

For like 10 fucking minutes.

The only drawback where I am employed, is that they run it as a "christian company."

My wife works for one of them companies.

They had a Halloween decorations contest, and she basically had to do that shit herself being as the rest of her group were mad gay about Halloween and didn't wanna participate.

She earned the "group" 3rd place.

I myself am a Christian, but people who do things like what Gucci posted is just absurd.

/nopreacheroner.

You don't sound like much of a Christian. :lol: