Cop Dustin Bradshaw Tasers 10-Year-Old Girl After She Kicks Him in the Balls

lord_casek

Earlier this week, we told you about the 73-year-old grandma who was caught on tape being tasered twice during a traffic stop. Now it seems an Arkansas officer has tasered a 10-year-old girl. Our question: Where the hell are they getting these cops?

Police in Ozark, Arkansas say officer Dustin Bradshaw was called to a home by a mother who couldn't get her 10-year-old daughter to shower before going to bed. He found the girl on the floor screaming and crying. Why police were called to diffuse a little girl's fit, we don't know. But something tells us we're not dealing with All-American Mom here.

What we do know is that the girl refused to follow her mom's orders, which little girls tend to do when throwing fits. So mom told Bradshaw to taser her ass...

The cop carried the girl into the living room, where she was "kicking violently," according to the police report. How "violently" can a 10-year-old girl can kick? Not very, we can tell you from vast experience. But we suspect officer Bradshaw also thinks chess is a dangerous activity to be played in only bicycle helmets and medieval armor.

The girl reportedly kicked Bradshaw in the balls. So Bradshaw blasted her in the back with his taser, then handcuffed her and carried her to his squad, where she was squired off to the Western Arkansas Youth Shelter.

Now it might just be us, but aren't the nation's peace officers becoming a little effete when they're incapable of subduing grandmas and kids who still play with dolls? It's doubtful Bradshaw will be punished, since Ozark Police Chief Jim Noggle has no rules about tasering little kids and old people. But experts believe Bradshaw's actions make him automatically eligible for an officer's commission in the French Army.

UPDATE: Officer Dustin Bradshaw is given a paid vacation for zapping the little girl.

Mayor Vernon McDaniel says the cop has been suspended for seven days -- with pay -- not for using a stun gun on the little girl, but for failing the have the camera attached to it.

As you can see from this video where a cop blasts a grandma over a traffic stop, Tasers now come equipped with cameras to back up the officer's accounting of an incident. But in this case, it's probably good Bradshaw failed to use his camera. Imagine the views this video would get on YouTube.

Meanwhile, police chief Jim Noggle is still defending his officer. "We didn't use the Taser to punish the child -- just to bring the child under control so she wouldn't hurt herself or somebody else," he told the Associated Press. If Bradshaw tried to forcibly handcuff the girl, he could have broken her arm or leg, Noggle said.

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2009/11/cop_dustin_bradshaw_tasers_10-.php

WTF are pigs tripping on these days?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this is complete bullshit.tasers should only be used (imo) when absolutely necessary to stopsomeone from bringing bodily harm on themselves or others.good example,a man trying to commit suicide by cutting his throat.cops hit em up with the tazer,problem solved..this isnt one of those times.how much does a ten year old weigh? at the most maybe 80 pounds.idk im bad at estimating but there is absolutely no reason he couldnt have took her down(tho i doubt he needed to) on his own without the aid of a fucking tasers.it is becuase of this that i think that police shouldnt be allowed to use tasers becuase its obvious most of these fuckers dont have the discretion to know when is the appropriate time to use it.fuck these niggas.all of em.

"I'M CALLING THE COPS BECAUSE YOUR NOT HAVING A SHOWER BEFORE BEDTIME YOU LITTLE BRAT"

That mother is laughable obviously she shouldn't be dealing with kids in the 1st place if can't deal with that situation.

The friendly police officer should have his badge removed immediately and face criminal charges for being so stupid.

Need to be more people like Christopher J. Monfort. Seattleites takin a stand.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2010220077_webtukwila06m.html

Sounds like they shot this nigga for having a similar car to what was seen driving by the dead cops car 1/2 an hour before he was killed.

I'll bet these faggots planted that gun on him and made up the story about how he pulled it on them.

pobe.jpg.dd5d37d19bc1c6eb6372e26c06cf7c92.jpg

I'm sorry, but the thread title made me laugh. It's funny, come on!

Yeah, it sucks. People should fight dumb ass cops more. I still think they should have at least a bachelor's degree in something- ANYTHING- to be eligible to have any authority over me, although it doesn't mean they're necessarily smarter...maybe slightly more disciplined but even that's debatable.

edit- Ozark, Arkansas? "Jim Noggle"? I'm starting to wonder about this story...I read through it and yes, I laughed again, more at the human condition than anything.

It's enough to make me hope that 2012 isn't the Great Mayan Practical Joke, after all.