What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

Dam man that be fucked up, yo you need to deal with your boss it sounds like. I think you need to start climbing the corporate ladder and there is no better way to do that then dropping this nigga out of a helicopter into the middle of the ocean.

I'm trying to get my girl to give me a blowjob while I play some fallout right now and it's not working to well.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

koth has the best unintentional punchlines.. shit gets me rolling. wish they never cancelled the show but am also sort of glad they did, because it wouldve just turned into bile like the simpsons

just woke up after barely sleeping a few hours. got dat nicolas cage bird head now

On September 14th, 2011, Reuters[6] reported that at a Toronto film festival Nic Cage claimed to have woken up to a man in his bedroom eating a Fudgesicle frozen ice cream snack.

“It was two in the morning. I was living in Orange County at the time and was asleep with my wife. My two-year old at the time was in another room. I opened my eyes and there was a naked man wearing my leather jacket eating a Fudgesicle in front of my bed.” “I know it sounds funny…but it was horrifying.”

Cage claims he was able to talk the man into leaving his house, but said he could not continue living the house after the ordeal.