What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^^A genius is a person who displays exceptional intellectual ability, creativity, or originality, typically to a degree that is associated with the achievement of unprecedented insight. There is no scientifically precise definition of genius, and the question of whether the notion itself has any real meaning has long been a subject of debate.

twas horrible, ol top - had to eat cereal for dinner because milk is perishable

jk, it wasnt that bad

was at some store today & this grownass man was bitching about not having power for 20 hours like a nancy. guess he felt powerless

'oh shit' remember i didn't have cable for 2 days after a snowstorm but had everything else. i suffured atrocities.

'oh shit' remember i didn't have cable for 2 days after a snowstorm but had everything else. i suffured atrocities.

now thats just cruel

Lol word. Power stayed on ova hea in Scarlem.

Was ready n waitn wit the buckshot tho, straight goods.

that don river be fucking up like every time it rains now

bodily vessel is exhausted - had to help someone do landscaping for countless hours today

showered, ate, & spun laundry..

orchid to the brain now

oman idk - snow up to the waist was pretty fun as a youngin. it was straightup out of that snow day episode of hey arnold, minus the chores he had to do

funny snow memory from high school - the wanksters built a wall right outside of the principals window & just sat inside, getting baked right under said principals nose