What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ipecac'll do it.

damn some fabuloso? my friend said he can never use pinesol anymore because in New Orleans they use that when hosing off the piss from the streets early in the morning

As far as a generic bodega ripoff go, it's all about that mistolin!!!

Looking at medical shit online. good lord the truth is stranger than fiction.

Bumpin ne action Bronson. Free download on his site. I been steady workin at aa meetings and just got a higher paying job than I've ever had. But it's back breaking. Tough shit. Inj hang on. Clear your mind, stay sober, the soul controler. At least for a minute. Few weeks ago I was passin out with needles in my arms and running my own life. My girl left me I lost my job...but on

Y a month later she's talking to me and I'm sober as a judge. Wel judges are prolly fucked up but u se what I'm sayin? Theresa plan for you and even tho I don't personally know you, you seem like a good dude. So Just relax. You gon be aight kid.

Peace,

Peanut

• Like 1

inj bro, i obviously know nothing about the situation but did you see yourself being with this girl for a long time? didnt you want to move? would she have taken a chance & followed you? would it have worked out?

sucks about the job too, but youll get another one.. you seemed pretty on top of that shit

idk man.. maybe its a blessing in disguise - if you stayed true, honestly gave it your best, & it still didnt work out, maybe it just wasnt in your cosmic path as booby hill once said

they left that ol song on repeat during most of my middle school grad ceremony. you could say they were wildin