Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheShaneCo.

Polo Ricans/Lo Lifes Documentary

I read about these fools, and had to pick up some thurston howl tapes back in the day. Shit is mad funny.

This cat said one time something like...Ralphy hit me up sayin' he wanted my bathrobe. It was a one of a kind, limited edition. Ralphy don't even got that shit.

HAHAHAHAHA. It must've been just as fun runnin' with the 'lo lifes as it would be painting with Seen or Cap back in the day.

th302.jpg

This is the first thing I thought when I saw this thread title. I was dying laughing the first time I heard this dude say he was a Polo Rican.

He's actually directing really decent video work now.

Nuff said

the fuck outta here with that shit. go catch another red tampon in your mouth.

thirstin howl is the truth.

I love how they maniacally collect anything associated with lo... Even stuff they don't fully understand like ski-equipment and and tennis rackets...

I just watched the trailer. This should be interesting.

For the record, this shit is real. I see a whole lot of kids talking about "I only rack my shit" on here, but most of you are probably just hyping the $135.00 career you have via the keyboard. These guys make you look like Opie fucking Cunningham.

I love how they maniacally collect anything associated with lo... Even stuff they don't fully understand like ski-equipment and and tennis rackets...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stay wearin Polo every day till i die, cant wait to see this doc.

RIP columbus ohio Lo life member Dj Przm.

I just watched the trailer. This should be interesting.

For the record, this shit is real. I see a whole lot of kids talking about "I only rack my shit" on here, but most of you are probably just hyping the $135.00 career you have via the keyboard. These guys make you look like Opie fucking Cunningham.

But when does the doc come out?? This movie has been on hold for a while, hasn't it??

oh shit are these fools fro real? hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

"this is for raulph lauren.i took about 5 million dollars worth of clothes from you son"

hilarious.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now