SF1 has figured it out....

Sik K Brah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
This was more of a making fun of dao for thinking I'm ebph thread.

Oh, I see... I would have seen sooner but I was all up in war on Facebook, I never did that before. What a limp dick experience that was. At one point it was like 60 posts long and then he deleted all his posts... THEN I'm not sure if contacted the guy who's post it was originally or reported me to some facebook moderator but they deleted all my posts except 2. Time wasted but not on 12oz, so that's a start.

Anyway, rah Sik.

dude Smarticus since when do you have an internet connection that can handle facebook????

or for that matter... 2 websites at once...

wtf!!!!

TIMEFLIES

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K

K (and k) is the eleventh letter of the basic modern Latin alphabet. Its name in English (pronounced /ˈkeɪ/) is spelled kay.

The letter K comes from the Greek Κ (kappa), which was taken from the Semitic kap, the symbol for an open hand.[2] This in turn was likely adapted by Semites who had lived in Egypt from the hieroglyph for "hand" representing D in the Egyptian word for hand, d-r-t. The Semites evidently assigned it the sound value /k/ instead, because their word for hand started with that sound.[3]

In the earliest Latin inscriptions, the letters C, K and Q were all used to represent the sounds /k/ and /g/ (which were not differentiated in writing). Of these, Q was used to represent /k/ or /g/ before a rounded vowel, K before /a/, and C elsewhere. Later, the use of C (and its variant G) replaced most usages of K and Q. K survived only in a few fossilized forms such as Kalendae, "the calends".[4]

When Greek words were taken into Latin, the Kappa was converted to C, with a few exceptions such as the praenomen Kaeso.[2] Some words from other alphabets were also transliterated into C. Therefore, the Romance languages have K only in words from still other language groups. The Celtic languages also chose C over K, and this influence carried over into Old English. Today, English is the only Germanic language to productively use hard C in addition to K (although Dutch use it in learned words of Latin origin and follows the same "hard / soft" distinction in such words as does French and English – but not in native words).

Some English linguists prefer to reverse the Latin transliteration process for proper names in Greek, spelling Hecate as "Hekate", for example. And the writing down of languages that don't have their own alphabet with the Latin one has resulted in a standardization of the letter for this sound, as in Kwakiutl.

In the International Phonetic Alphabet, [k] is the symbol for the voiceless velar plosive.

Several other alphabets also use characters with sharp angles to indicate the sound /k/ or syllables that start with a /k/, for example: Arabic ك, Hebrew כ (in some fonts), Korean ㄱ. This kind of phonetic-visual association was studied by Wolfgang Köhler.

However, there are also many examples of rounded letters for /k/, like ค in Thai, Ք in Armenian and C in Latin.

The letter K has been subjected to transition over the centuries. In recent decades, with the onset of the graffiti movement, an individual known as DAO has altered the K to unprecedented levels never before seen. In a bizarre twist defying all logic & reason in alphabet history, DAO has managed to overlap the lower arm of the K over the upper arm of the K. Scientists & linguists alike are befuddled by this recent transformation.