http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131614

clownshoes

smart stop being gay and sticking up for DAO.

double thread bullshit woW gOld smartgay ais ace fag DUERTYTT snITCh POINTz . ahave teee shirt prop. bullshit conper wOw Gold pOWER lEVEling..coNTRa cHeAt code.SIRPLUSs goods taxonmy dirty chink. TESXTROn filled OBAMA tuxius telleiun religios crazy ASETA ron tugnUt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Since that other thread is closed, and I didn't see it till just now.

clownshoes: "I Had a fake name "lefty2" DAO ratted me out... he contacted multiple 12oontzers..and told them i was lefty2.... i had already stated i was lefty2 but dude tried to "snake" me and went around to people i was fucking with and told them i was"lefty2" ...

just thought you shuld know he was in fact "SNITCHING"

/nostopsign

/no spelcheck

ban me if UMAD!"

Snitching involves talking to the cops (or persons of authority).

All's I did was call a mutual freind of ours to ask him if he knew that the troll name on the internet who was talking shit to him was actually one of his boys.

Turns out he's not even the dude you were talking shit to, just had a similar screen name.

So really, I didn't even put you on blast. Especially considering that you already outed yourself.

LMAO @ how mad you are.

youmad.jpg

smart stop being gay and sticking up for DAO.

double thread bullshit woW gOld smartgay ais ace fag DUERTYTT snITCh POINTz . ahave teee shirt prop. bullshit conper wOw Gold pOWER lEVEling..coNTRa cHeAt code.SIRPLUSs goods taxonmy dirty chink. TESXTROn filled OBAMA tuxius telleiun religios crazy ASETA ron tugnUt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

badi.jpg