So I'm thinking about shaving my head...

MAR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you didn't ruin anything, you just proved how unattached you really are. SIT DOWN, SHUT UP!

Proved what? I live in NYC, I've known plenty of skinnheads that aren't nazis, in fact they stomp out the nazi skins when they try to roll to a show... So my opinion is based on fact, not stereotypes... I'm sorry if that offends you.

Then what did you say? Please clear it up... Don't try to hide under the guise of me misunderstanding you, make your point.

Wait, what? I would say 'did I stutter?' but.. since it's a keyboard oriented... I'm not sure where you're trying to go with this... WAIT! Watch!

Sharps, Nazis, Faggos, whatever. Unless you're a full on Shaolin Buddhist you're a close minded fucktard.

Wait, what? I would say 'did I stutter?' but.. since it's a keyboard oriented... I'm not sure where you're trying to go with this... WAIT! Watch!

I'm not trying to go anywhere... Someone said that all skinheads are nazis, I said they're not. I said they're not based on the fact that I have Black, Puerto Rican, and Jewish friends who are skinheads, and they clearly aren't nazis.

So the original statement of all skins being nazis is an ignorant one, and I know based on fact, not what I've read on the internet. Pretty straight forward.

See how I mentioned SHARPS first?

SHARP's are also another sub group... Not all skins are nazis and not all skins that aren't nazis are Sharp skins...

These guys divde themselves into many different groups, and guess what? For the most part I fucking hate skinheads. I played in many bands, toured many cities over the last fifteen years and if I never see another skinhead again I'll die a happy man...

But that still doesn't make them all nazis.

I played n bands too, really only about 5 years. I was off the road by '92. I played the King Kole Klub and many other across the gulf coast, I also went up as far a Virginia a couple times but this isn't really a 'My musical dick is bigger than yours' thread is it? I'm not impressed. I paid to see Agnostic Front on the 'No Cause for Alarm' tour headlined by GBH (Handlebar, Pensacola), I saw Fugazi with 50 people at the 4 Strong winds coffee house in Mobile Alabama. (4$)... there's no future in your frontin'...

I played n bands too, really only about 5 years. I was off the road by '92. I played the King Kole Klub and many other across the gulf coast, I also went up as far a Virginia a couple times but this isn't really a 'My musical dick is bigger than yours' thread is it? I'm not impressed. I paid to see Agnostic Front on the 'No Cause for Alarm' tour, I saw Fudazi with 50 people at the 4 Strong winds coffee house in Mobile Alabama. (4$)... there's no future in your frontin'...

>"but this isn't really a 'My musical dick is bigger than yours' thread is it?" nope, if it was I'd just take some snap shots of my passport and you'd look at your trip to Viginia as a walk to the other side of the street.

I'm sorry, but I never have to pay to see AF. If you want, the next time they're playing your town send me a PM and you wont have to pay either.

The BEST thing is, I'm still nothing, there are kids on 12oz that shatter my minor achievements. There are kids that hooked up with Chick Corea, paint like Michelangelo, bank like Trump. It's probably because I'm so mediocre that I'm willing to argue, and possibly the same reason you argue back.

EDIT: house cleaning, nothing important

I'm sorry, but I never have to pay to see AF. If you want, the next time they're playing your town send me a PM and you wont have to pay either.

Awesome, I'll let you know, but this was on the 'Cause for Alarm' tour... I think that was 86/87... I don't really go to shows these days. A month ago I turned down back stage at Depeche Mode, it was a crew thng and no guarantee I'd meet the band but... y'know.

So I'll probably regret this but a thread's better with pictures soooooo....

With hair

hairg.jpghairg.jpg

Balding :(

baldf.jpg

My 5head.

DAO's going to save these and write something about me having a jewey nose or something.

baldf.jpg

bet you ride a fixy and have a mac and tight pants ......:disguised:

i knew someone who tried explaining the differences between skinheads and nazis.... i got lost in what he was saying.

people purposefully labeling themselves into sub catagories? to me, that's the same as a sex offender trying to say he's better than a pedophile, because the girl he raped was over 18. what's it fucking matter?

maybe i used the term people to loosely. i would light you all on fire.