So I'm thinking about shaving my head...

MAR

doesn't look like you're balding.

i always thought about doing this.

you could make a bet with someone where the loser has to shave their head and make the bet something you know you have a good chance of losing. that way you have a psuedo kind of excuse if people think it looks shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'll probably regret this but a thread's better with pictures soooooo....

With hair

hairg.jpghairg.jpg

Balding :(

baldf.jpg

My 5head.

DAO's going to save these and write something about me having a jewey nose or something.

baldf.jpg

hmmm could go either way. not to sound retarded but you do have what looks like nice hair. good texture and all that. however, if youre sensitive about hair loss do what you gotta do. but id say enjoy the hair while you can- if you really are balding, in just a matter of time you'll have wished you kept your hair as long as possible. logic.

mar just a heads up. The bulldogs are playing tonight in a preliminary final. If we win it will be the first grand final we've made in 48 years.

Oh snap. I have to figure out a way to watch this. The channel I used to get it on no longer carries it.

hmmm could go either way. not to sound retarded but you do have what looks like nice hair. good texture and all that. however, if youre sensitive about hair loss do what you gotta do. but id say enjoy the hair while you can- if you really are balding, in just a matter of time you'll have wished you kept your hair as long as possible. logic.

I'm kinda sensitive about it because I've had long hair for a while now. I just noticed last week that a scar that used to be under my hairline is now visible. There's a hair stylist on my soccer team I think I'm going to ask her opinion.

P.s. I think we have mutual friends, but I might be wrong.

I shave my head, have done for the last 18 years or so either a 1 or zero. Doesn't matter about glasses I sometimes wear glasses and doesn't look out of place or anything like that, once you have done it make sure you redo it on the regular nothing worse than when you don't shave your head for a while and have a head of fluff

earl you didn't seem like the shaved head type to me /nh

you seemed like you would be more shaggy or whatever

again /nh

Nope. In the past 20 years, I think I've grown my hair out about 4 times. I always shave it off when I get annoyed with it. For a while I was just having a hair dresser cut it really short. But then I realized that I'm paying someone to do what I can do at home with clippers.

I do have a beard though, but not a shaggy one. I grew it to hide my chin fat. I recently lost 20+ pounds, and was going to shave it off, but my girl said to keep it.

To be honest, I look like these two photos had a baby:

Woody-Allen-bv01.jpg

walter.jpg

Minus the Steve Buscemi. I'm not that ugly.

Shave it. I buzzed mine off 4 years ago and shave it twice a month with a #1, low maintenance and if you have a normal looking head ladies like that shit. Every now and again i get a girl that will just come up to me in a bar or whatever and start rubbing my head or ask if she can rub it, i actually got laid that way once. Shave it!

Shave it. I buzzed mine off 4 years ago and shave it twice a month with a #1, low maintenance and if you have a normal looking head ladies like that shit. Every now and again i get a girl that will just come up to me in a bar or whatever and start rubbing my head or ask if she can rub it, i actually got laid that way once. Shave it!

Fuck dude, you got laid once? I'm gonna prop you for that!