So I'm thinking about shaving my head...

MAR

i knew someone who tried explaining the differences between skinheads and nazis.... i got lost in what he was saying.

people purposefully labeling themselves into sub catagories? to me, that's the same as a sex offender trying to say he's better than a pedophile, because the girl he raped was over 18. what's it fucking matter?

maybe i used the term people to loosely. i would light you all on fire.

I don't know why people put themselves into catagories, and sub catagories... All I'm saying is that it's not fair to label an entire group based on the actions of a select few.

I know some graffittii kids who smoke crack, does that make every writer a crack head? No, but if I was completely ignorant I'd think it did.

Skinheads, as much as I can't stand the majority of them, are just a group of people like everyone else... Sure they like to wear tight pants with bleach stains, boots, braces, and a Merc Harrington, but they aren't all the same.

Some are nazis, but most aren't. Most are drunken morons, and some aren't. Some are Black, some are White, I've met skinheads in Japan, and skinheads from Pakistan, don't let the TV tell you that they'll all nazis cause some unedjucated, whitepower, redneck decided he wanted to call himself a skinhead.

That's all I'm saying.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why people put themselves into catagories, and sub catagories... All I'm saying is that it's not fair to label an entire group based on the actions of a select few.

Skinheads, as much as I can't stand the majority of them, are just a group of people like everyone else...

That's all I'm saying.

are you really trying to enlighten channel zero? really?

it always ends up the same. this picture comes next:

my_hair_is_a_bird-257x300.jpg

followed by others like it. you're new here. shut the fuck up and sit down. you change nothing.

are you really trying to enlighten channel zero? really?

it always ends up the same. this picture comes next:

followed by others like it. you're new here. shut the fuck up and sit down. you change nothing.

Hey, if you choose to be ignorant your whole life that's your loss. If you prefer favor stereotypes and prejudice over actual facts, then I pitty you.

Yes, everyone with a shaved head is a nazi... That statement is more ignorant that any nazi could ever be.

You're on a computer, do a little research on skinheads BEFORE you embarrass yourself with assumptions.

nobody said anything about "all shaved head white people have to be nazis"

all anyone said was if you shave your heard theres some dumbfucks out there who are going to call you a nazi.